Version 1.37

• Root Admin

Version 1.37 has been released to the public. Major changes include the addition of two new languages and the addition of a 64-bit protection module.

1. (FIXED) Dramatically improved product updating.

2. (FIXED) /runupdate now completely silent, including errors.

3. (ADDED) Protection module now 64-bit compatible (XP SP2 and higher only).

4. (ADDED) New 32-bit protection module for XP SP2 and higher.

5. (ADDED) New heuristics for Trojan.JSRedir and other infections.

6. (ADDED) Type of scan displayed on scanning page.

7. (ADDED) Support for Arabic and Estonian language.

News.gifProduct Details: Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware

Version 1.37 has been released to the public. Major changes include the addition of two new languages and the addition of a 64-bit protection module.

1. (FIXED) Dramatically improved product updating.

2. (FIXED) /runupdate now completely silent, including errors.

3. (ADDED) Protection module now 64-bit compatible (XP SP2 and higher only).

4. (ADDED) New 32-bit protection module for XP SP2 and higher.

5. (ADDED) New heuristics for Trojan.JSRedir and other infections.

6. (ADDED) Type of scan displayed on scanning page.

7. (ADDED) Support for Arabic and Estonian language.

News.gifProduct Details: Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware

Does the 64-bit protection extend to Windows Vista?

Just got the 1.37 version! Works Great! No Problems!

I just finished a test of the 1.37 beta, and it performed flawlessly on my Vista 64-bit system (protection module active), and I'm now running the final release version with no issues. Hooray for 64-bit compatibility!

Great software.

Great job, guys!

I got the same message yesterday when I updated my public beta version. I uninstalled it, rebooted and installed version 1.37 and everything went fine: no problems with the protection module or system tray icon (no error messages).

;)

Hi,

I have the free version (no resident protection) and was prompted yesterday for the move to the new version and all works fine. That said, I noticed in my startup files in ccleaner that (mbamgui.exe /install /silent ) was set to run in my memory. Is this file required to be running if I have the free version and only run scans?

Thanks

PS. Great product. Fixed my dad's computer using the software when he had some bad stuff.

Update dated 5/26/09 version 1.37 that required a computer reboot is creating all kinds of issues with my computer.

Malwarebytes will not auto protect. Gives numerous error code. Error code 2, 202, 1037 and numerous others.

Uninstalled Malwarebytes and re-installed allowing updates and got the same issues. Uninstalled and re-installed without allowing updates and Malwarebytes works fine. So the latest update is creating the issue.

This is the paid version.

Update dated 5/26/09 version 1.37 that required a computer reboot is creating all kinds of issues with my computer.

Malwarebytes will not auto protect. Gives numerous error code. Error code 2, 202, 1037 and numerous others.

Uninstalled Malwarebytes and re-installed allowing updates and got the same issues. Uninstalled and re-installed without allowing updates and Malwarebytes works fine. So the latest update is creating the issue.

This is the paid version.

Just to follow up since I couldn't edit.

These are the latest screen shots. The first one pops up when you attempt to activate auto protect. The second will pop up about 5 seconds later telling you auto protect is already running, it's not running and will not.

The icon is also missing from the toolbar.

screenshot2.jpg

screenshot.jpg

Just to follow up since I couldn't edit.

These are the latest screen shots. The first one pops up when you attempt to activate auto protect. The second will pop up about 5 seconds later telling you auto protect is already running, it's not running and will not.

The icon is also missing from the toolbar.

screenshot2.jpg

screenshot.jpg

Another update.

This screen shot is also a message when you attempt to start auto protect. Forgot to add this is Windows XP Professional

screenshot3.jpg

I installed the Version 1.37 and still don't see the Right Click Context Menu :-( Vista 64 Bit. Can somebody confirm that the Context Menu is working on Vista 64 bit?

If by Right Click Context Menu you mean the menu of options accessed by right clicking on the Malwarebytes taskbar icon, then I can confirm that it functions properly on my Vista Home Premium 64-bit system.

The only time I have seen this issue in the past has been due to a corrupted registration.

Everyone having this problem:

Can you please uninstall MBAM completely, REBOOT (important), run this tool, REBOOT (important), and reinstall. Then re-register and Start Protection, and reboot. Does this fix the problem?

Swandog46:

Thank you, your suggestion resolved the issue for me. I appreciate your quick and helpful suggestion.

Jeff