Problem with my Malwarebytes.

In addition to Samuel's information, I'd also like to point out that the reason you ended up with the trial of the PRO version is most likely because you did not opt out of the free trial of Malwarebytes Anti-Malware PRO during the installation. You can opt out of this in the final window of the installer (see below screenshot) by unchecking the corresponding box, which is enabled by default. You may have missed this option when you were going through the installer on your computer.

After the trial period has passed, ending the trial will simply revert Malwarebytes Anti-Malware back to the free version.

As a friendly reminder, the free version of Malwarebytes Anti-Malware acts as an on-demand scanner only. It will not actively protect you from threats online or from within your computer (should any exist).

DkgJ7Zr.png

I downloaded Malwarebytes free version, but for some reason I get a notification that my trial has ended. I don't recall downloading the trial version.

I have Uninstalled the program and redownloaded, but nothing has happened.

Please help thanks.

You probably activated it when it first downloaded I made the same mistake myself it is just a trial