Celebrating 40K posts

AdvancedSetup

• Root Admin

In celebration of my post here as post number 40,000 there is a special post on the forum.

First one to find it will win a free lifetime license of Malwarebytes Anti-Malware

{might have to disqualify daledoc1 as she is quite the sleuth around here} :P

You saying I'm old :lol:

No, not older, better. :D

Like a fine wine.

And here at the forum, it's a fine whine.

Lots of them.

Besides, I likely have you beat, not in posts, but in people years.

In dog years, as they say, I am very, very dead.

Seriously - 40K is a PRODIGIOUS accomplishment, especially without having lost one's sanity along the way!

369.gif

"Seriously - 40K is a PRODIGIOUS accomplishment, especially without having lost one's sanity along the way!"

hmmm ... is that an objective or subjective observation/comment ?

:lol::P

ron , maybe you should put in for a new keyboard .

good show .

Congratulations Ron on the 40K ^_^ . That's a testament to your implication and dedication here.

Note : I always like a good challenge, so I looked for that post... for about 10 minutes. Didn't find it. Not that I need another license, it was just for the challenge. Since I didn't find it, I'm thinking you've pulled a late April fool's prank on us.

Now that you're hot stuff around here with 40K posts, can you throw your weight around and get us a bunch of new forum smilies ? :P  (would have inserted whistling smilie here instead..)

Thanks ;)

• Root Admin

No April Fools joke on the magic it's here somewhere....

Not sure about smilies. Okay in moderation but some people lack moderation at times.  I've been on some forums where you have maybe 1/10 of a page is actual content and 9/10 is animated images and it's on every page. 

No April Fools joke on the magic it's here somewhere....

Not sure about smilies. Okay in moderation but some people lack moderation at times.  I've been on some forums where you have maybe 1/10 of a page is actual content and 9/10 is animated images and it's on every page. 

No worries Ron.. (and congrats to you, for sure..) It's taken me four years but I'm about to catch up to.. and gleefully pass.. "Ms. Smilie" in a few 100 more posts.. (I've been in the Top 20 for almost a year..) *wicked grin*

Steve

• Root Admin

No worries Ron.. (and congrats to you, for sure..) It's taken me four years but I'm about to catch up to.. and gleefully pass.. "Ms. Smilie" in a few 100 more posts.. (I've been in the Top 20 for almost a year..) *wicked grin*

Steve

Here you go....snapshot of how it looks today 04-03-2014

post-2065-0-02024200-1396518028_thumb.pn

• Root Admin

Well since only MaDocheck inquired about a hint or idea on how to find it I gave him a hint that it was white on white font. Took him a while to find but he found it.

magic post

I will provide him with his own Lifetime license of Malwarebytes Anti-Malware

Congratulation MaDocheck

A big thanks goes to the man who made it possible with its great work of helping people.
Thanks for hint. I and my brother (helped me searching) was in the magic post several times before but overlooked it.

Congratulation for reaching 40K+ posts. Keep up the good work! :)

Here you go....snapshot of how it looks today 04-03-2014

attachicon.giftop_posters_04-03-2014.png

Yep; but you and I have the dubious distinction of being the ONLY two users on the whole system with over 162,000 profile views each.. I can see why that many people wanted to see yours but can't figure out why they wanted to see mine. :)