What are you listening to?

goldhound

You're welcome guys!  I love that song so much.  I've listened to several covers -- they're all great.

Macy Kate is pretty awesome. 

Here is a live performance of Radioactive -- it's amazing.

MY SKY

I believ I can fly

I made as a try  

It's in the air, my beautiful sky

and I wish for sure I could fly 

But I know in a way 

I can touch, it will stay

made it vage and bright

always in my sight, day and night.

R.I.P. David Bowie.... rip.gif

David Robert Jones (8 January 1947 – 10 January 2016), known professionally as David Bowie, was an English singer, songwriter, multi-instrumentalist, record producer, arranger, painter, and actor. Bowie was a figure in popular music for over four decades, and was known as an innovator, particularly for his work in the 1970s. His androgynous appearance was an iconic element of his image, principally in the 1970s and 1980s.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYZRfDhCHlc&feature=player_detailpage

There will never be another one like him...

As many have said today: "Planet Earth is Blue..."

He will be missed.

------------------------

Happier news: another true music icon celebrated her 75th birthday on Saturday.

About Joan Baez (SOURCE)

lnM9kiC.jpg

David Bowie has died after a battle with cancer, his rep confirmed to Billboard. He was 69.

"David Bowie died peacefully today surrounded by his family after a courageous 18 month battle with cancer. While many of you will share in this loss, we ask that you respect the family’s privacy during their time of grief," read a statement posted on the artist's official social media accounts.

The influential singer-songwriter and producer dabbled in glam rock, art rock, soul, hard rock, dance pop, punk and electronica during his eclectic 40-plus-year career. He just released his 25th album, Blackstar, Jan. 8, which was his birthday.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/david-bowie-dead-legendary-artist-854364

Today it's full moon, and it always makes me melancholy , most of my creations in words and poems comes to me in the days before the full moon.

And always makes me remember those I loved, I lost and so now I listen to this song of Shania Twain

comes close to my feelings now.