Malwarebytes Wallpapers

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Greeting MBAM team and other moderators! Which wallpaper size for the malwarebytes antimalware pictures will be right for my laptop. My current resolution is 1366x768? Thanks in advance

Just grab your favorite one and try it out, I have tried most of them on my laptop and all of them look great...

This is probably more anal than you want to be, but 1366/768 yields an aspect ratio of 1.77865.  The 2560x1440 wallpaper has an aspect ratio of 2560/1440 or 1.7778.  That's a very close approximation, and you would only notice distortion if your viewing is more anal than what I'm writing here.

Bottom line...you picked the right one!

• 8 months later...

Alright so :)

Every forums have one, and since I couldn't find one on Malwarebytes (unless I'm really bad at searching on IPB) I decided to create the "Share Your Desktop" thread for Malwarebytes Forums! Everybody knows the concept: you take a screenshot of your desktop, post it here and wait for opinions/comments on it (if applicable). I'll open the wall with my new wallpaper that Ron showed me in my last thread :P

J1I679y.jpg

No comments on the White Hat Help Training folder, that was a long time ago :P I need to move that Google Chrome shortcut and the PDF somewhere else as well, but I don't know where. Also, the "Programmes", "Programmation" and "Games" folder only contains shortcut. Every files I have are well classed on my two HDDs (and the Desktop is redirected to them as well). Organization before anything! :P

Oh and that "Encrypted" file is just me messing around with TrueCrypt.

This is probably more anal than you want to be, but 1366/768 yields an aspect ratio of 1.77865.  The 2560x1440 wallpaper has an aspect ratio of 2560/1440 or 1.7778.  That's a very close approximation, and you would only notice distortion if your viewing is more anal than what I'm writing here.

Bottom line...you picked the right one!

thought you were going to say: "Its not ready yet"  :lol:  :D