Malwarebytes Wallpapers

I created a Windows theme with three of the backgrounds for sharing and posted it at Ten Forums a while back for downloading(I can't figure out how or if I can post the .theme attachment here) at this link.

24888d1437196190-windows-10-themes-creat

Edited by AdvancedSetup
added inline image link
  • 9 months later...

I was playing around in GIMP try to do a wallpaper and decided to see how it looked with a fire effect GIF, before I decided to get rid of the transparency:lol:

MalwarebytesRoboBurngif.gif

On ‎5‎/‎19‎/‎2016 at 6:30 PM, Firefox said:

Nice job...

Thank you Firefox:D

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 12/17/2016 at 1:04 AM, CliffS said:

Ok time for a new one with the release of Malwarebytes 3.0:)

--SNIP--

My my, that's quite a ... colorful back ground you've made there :D Too busy for my tastes, but definitely full of energy!

1 hour ago, kirashi said:

My my, that's quite a ... colorful back ground you've made there :D Too busy for my tastes, but definitely full of energy!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Please make a list of all the wallpaper in one place these screen shots make me want them all lol or email me links danandmelopp7475 [at] gmail [dot] com nothing says professional and promotes malwarebytes more than a great background on the tablet there signing or the TV box that they are watching a demo from

And my TV box has a wallpaper screen saver so it shows them all

Thanks

Edited by exile360
Obfuscated email address to prevent spambot legibility
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Been a Malwarebytes user and affiliate for years and years and despite the very odd hiccup with an update or two, continue to love and recommend the product to all my clients!

The Wallpaper page is a great idea- Love it and intend to download the lot.

The one thing that amazes me is how many talented graphics artists exist on this forum. Some of the user created wallpapers are amazing. Keep em coming! ?

Cheers...

Andrew 

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...