Is there a way to renew my free trial?

So I feel pretty silly but I accidentally clicked on 'end free trial' (while I meant to click on something else) I still had 13 days left and I was wondering if it was possible to get a new trial, as reinstalling the program doesn't seem to do the trick.

I've looked around and I don't think this has been answered yet. I'd like to test out the premium features, as I didn't have time to actually use them yet.

Thanks.

Hello and :welcome:

If you still had 13 days left the only way to re-enable it would be to run a clean install of the program. Once your 14 day trial is over, there is no renewing the free trial...

Please restart your computer and them run the following clean removal procedure and let us know if that corrects the issue or not.

MBAM Clean Removal Process

NOTE: There is an FAQ section with valuable information located here:

Common Questions, Issues, and their Solutions

Hello again, I tried following the tutorial and came across this, the dates state my trial has ended somewhere last summer, I'm sure this is incorrect however.

f47692dcf2.png

(Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware (Trial))

I also have this one, but it doesn't show a trial date either.

c20a3bbc5d.png

(Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware)

Is there something I'm doing wrong? Can't I just adjust the trial date?