HELLO!

ok, so i just got my pc two weeks ago, and i havnt really downloaded anything on it. But, no matter how many times i try to set my homepage or settings to google, when i press google chrome, it opens up three windows instead of one all with www.delta - something websites.  and MCAFEE tells me every now and then someone with the ip address 192.168.3.35 is on my computer, i looked it up and i think its in italy somewhere. 

I went a little overboard with the anti viruses and have ad-aware antivirus, mcafee antivirus, norton anti virus,  and SUPERantivirus. 

none of these detect anything wrong, but im sure there is still malware or a false program on my computer. 

can it be one of those anti virus programs i installed? i tried scanning each of them with each others program, but i dont know if that would work?

any help would be great! im not good with computers and racking my brain here!

Download AdwCleaner by Xplode from here: http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/download/adwcleaner/ and save to your Desktop.

•  

• Double click on AdwCleaner.exe to run the tool.

• Vista/Windows 7/8 users right-click and select Run As Administrator

• Click on the Scan button.

• AdwCleaner will begin...be patient as the scan may take some time to complete.

• When it's done you'll see: Pending: Uncheck any elements you don't want removed.

• Now click on the Report button...a logfile (AdwCleaner[R0].txt) will open in Notepad for review.

• Look over the log especially under Files/Folders for any program you want to save.

• If there's a program you want to save, just uncheck it from AdwCleaner.

• If you're not sure, post the log for review.

• If you're ready to clean it all up.....click the Clean button.

• After rebooting, a logfile report (AdwCleaner[s0].txt) will open automatically.

• Copy and paste the contents of that logfile in your next reply.

• A copy of that logfile will also be saved in the C:\AdwCleaner folder.

• Items that are deleted are moved to the Quarantine Folder: C:\AdwCleaner\Quarantine

• To restore an item that has been deleted (if necessary):

• Go to Tools > Quarantine Manager > check what you want restored > now click on Restore.

Next,

Download Junkware Removal tool from this link:

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/download/junkware-removal-tool/

Save to your desktop.

• Shut down your Security Protection software now to avoid potential conflicts.

• Run the tool by double-clicking it. If you are using Windows Vista or Seven, right-mouse click it and select Run as Administrator. Follow prompts as they come.

• The tool will open and start scanning your system. (Press any key when prompted to continue)

• Please be patient as this can take a while to complete depending on your system's specifications.

• On completion, a log (JRT.txt) is saved to your desktop and will automatically open.

• Post JRT.txt to your next message.

Next,

Download Farbar Recovery Scan Tool and save it to your desktop.

Note: You need to run the version compatible with your system (32 bit or 64 bit). If you are not sure which version applies to your system download both of them and try to run them. Only one of them will run on your system, that will be the right version.

•  

• Double-click to run it. When the tool opens click Yes to disclaimer.

• Press Scan button.

• It will make a log (FRST.txt) in the same directory the tool is run. Please copy and paste it to your reply.

• The first time the tool is run, it makes also another log (Addition.txt). Please attach it to your reply.

Kevin

• Root Admin

Due to the lack of feedback this topic is closed to prevent others from posting here. If you need this topic reopened, please send a Private Message to any one of the moderating team members. Please include a link to this thread with your request. This applies only to the originator of this thread.

Other members who need assistance please start your own topic in a new thread. Thanks!