Malwarebytes Enterprise Edition preview

I emailed the corporate team in relation to this a week ago and also asked for someone to contact me re corporate licensing - considering there will be an upgrade path this is even more likely to happen.

What's the usual turn-round time on enquiries please? As I've heard absolutely nothing since my email...

Send me a private message with your contact details and I'll make sure it gets taken care of.

In reply to the above message, having to escalate the issue to you with a Private Message each time we need support isn't exactly ideal. We've had only horrible experiences and turn-around times whenever we've tried to reach out to your sales or support team in the past. The news about this Corporate version is definitely well-received, but can we expect to receive better support once this version is released?

Without proper support and turn-around time, a new product becomes a lot less enticing.

• Root Admin

In reply to the above message, having to escalate the issue to you with a Private Message each time we need support isn't exactly ideal. We've had only horrible experiences and turn-around times whenever we've tried to reach out to your sales or support team in the past. The news about this Corporate version is definitely well-received, but can we expect to receive better support once this version is released?

Without proper support and turn-around time, a new product becomes a lot less enticing.

This is certainly not the case in many instances. That is why I ask that it gets escalated to me -- so that I may see what the issues were and resolve them.

• Root Admin

@kjtech

I'm not sure what issue you're referencing for lack of support. We show the following requests for support.

If you do have any issue contacting support and have not heard back within a few hours please either resend your request or verify that the email message has not bounced.

1/07/2010 10:13AM - Request for assistance

1/07/2010 11:09AM - Information to assist was sent

4/13/2010 3:34AM - Request for assistance

4/13/2010 12:52PM - Information to assist was sent

6/11/2010 2:47PM - Request from Sales to assist customer

6/11/2010 5:09PM - Information to assist was sent

6/14/2010 6:05AM - Reply back from Customer about information sent on 6/11/2010 5:09PM

2/14/2011 9:12AM - Request for assistance

2/14/2011 11:58AM - Information to assist was sent

• 2 weeks later...
  • Root Admin

This is awesome news!!!

This has probably already been answered (I just want another confirmation). I'm already a corporate customer so will MEE be a free upgrade?

Thanks again,

Stephen Rechtman

Newman Library

Virginia Tech

Hello Stephen,

No it will not be a free upgrade as it's a different product and technology.

However Sales will work with you for special pricing vs a new purchase if you're already a customer.

• Root Admin

Will the management console run at our own location and handle multiple commercial clients? Or will it run at each commercial client location?

Thank you,

Randy

Hello Randy,

At this time it will currently only be for a local Domain. There is a Server piece and each client will have an installed application as well.