Introducing Malwarebytes Anti-Malware 2.0!

I have update both of my computers with the Pro 2.0 without any problems.

Thank you for the great update. Your video's come in handy also.

I'm a Member of the Windows Seven Forum and have been bragging about Malwarebytes Anti Malware Pro so long I think they are tired of hearing about the great program. Now you have updated to 2.0 a new version so I can just keep on bragging.

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I applaud you for not moving to toolbars, advertisements, etc bundled with your product and/or showing while using your product.

Excuse me!?! For your information this is an advertisement:  lclfVEI.jpg

Bravo for releasing a Final with that despicable banner ad. Nice job. Kudos!

Time to uninstall once again that piece of advertisement and bring back 1.75. Except that this time I'm not hoping for a fix and to be quite honest an option to remove it is simply not enough!

I should have known and not have bothered with it again...

Just upgraded one of my desktops and so far so good. Installed right over the existing 1.75 version.  Its running a scan now... I like the fact that now you can click on the other tabs and options while a scan is going.

Nice job with a great product... I myself am still iffy on the look of the new GUI... but as long as it continues to do its job correctly I will learn to live with it.

So far, it is a phenomenally different program. I love the new layout and design. It does however seem to download the updates quite a bit slower, though that could be due to my internet speed. I did, however, notice that when hovering over the "General Settings" tab, it fails to create the link until you hover over the right most half of the tab. The left most portion will not take the user to the general settings. Not sure if anyone else noticed this or not. But I do love the new look. More modern :)

Thank you Sir (Founder/CEO), to all MBAM staffs, and to all the beta tester for releasing a awesome fantastic brand spanking new version of MBAM 2.0, awesome User Interface, and lots more cool stuffs. Updated to MBAM 2.0 Free and it's truly amazing!!!  :D

Yours truly,

A very happy customer of MBAM.  :)

Oh one another thing that I have noticed from MBAM 1.75 to MBAM 2.0 and that is it is very light system resources. MBAM 1.75 doing a scan it sometimes lags my laptop with programs that I run and etc etc. MBAM 2.0 no complaints about that kudos and thumbs up to all of you guys worked hard on this one  :D

Excuse me!?! For your information this is an advertisement:  lclfVEI.jpg

Bravo for releasing a Final with that despicable banner ad. Nice job. Kudos!

Time to uninstall once again that piece of advertisement and bring back 1.75. Except that this time I'm not hoping for a fix and to be quite honest an option to remove it is simply not enough!

I should have known and not have bothered with it again...

Seriosly? It's their own product, I don't understand the uproar over pushing their own products, I hate when you have banners for others but their own? Doesn't bother me, great program!

• Root Admin

@jimb11

Can you please go to the logs tab and post back the Protection log for today.

I'd also like to get an mbam-check log.

Please create an mbam-check log:

• Download mbam-check.exe from here and save it to your desktop
  • Double-click on mbam-check.exe to run it, it should then open a log file
  • Please do not copy and paste the entire contents of the log into your next post, instead please attach the log CheckResults.txt file which should now be located on your desktop to your next post
Thanks