Malwarebytes update causing problems.

I just updated Malwarebytes and when attempting to start Chrome for the first time this error popped up: 

MNBzaOp.jpg?1

And a Malwarebytes notification popped up: 

vkqcviY.jpg

If I allow once, Chrome will start; however, this notification will pop up CONSTANTLY thereafter. I attempted to just turn off notifications, but they do not turn off.

This is really, really, really annoying. How the hell do I stop it from blocking Chrome, and how do I get it to stop giving me notifications at all??

Malwarebytes has been great for years - does it's thing just fine and quietly.. not not so much. I'm turning Malwarebytes off completely until this gets resolved. If not, can I get a refund?

Hello and :welcome:

Is that a program you installed and use? Sounds to me like your actually infected as least with some chrome plugin...

Being that you are probably infected, feel free to follow the instructions below to receive free, one-on-one expert assistance in checking your system and clearing out any infections and correcting any damage done by the malware.

Please see the following pinned topic which has information on how to get help with this: Available Assistance for Possibly Infected Computers

Thank you

I have no clue what "sysapcrt.dll" is and have had no knowledge of it until today. I have been using the same six or so plug-ins for Chrome for ages without the previous version of MWB caring at all. 

I thought one of the greatest uses for forums was to get help with problems without going through a rabbit-hole nightmare of customer service to fix a problem.

The new version of Malwarebytes has a better scanning engine and also scans more areas hence why it probably picked up this infection.

As already requested, you need to seek help in the right section of the forum to seek help with getting the computer cleaned up, as we are not allowed to run tools or give malware removal advice in this section of the forum.... 

You are getting help here on the forums, without going through customer service, you just need to post in the correct section is all... Basically run the required scans and then post the results in a new topic HERE