Malware Bytes Anti-Malware gone from start menu?

Hello.

For some reasons I can't see anti malware in my start menu (im using 8.1)

The only 2 things related to the malware bytes I see is Malware Bytes anti-malware notification and Malware Bytes chameleon. You might want to know that I had to restart my PC prior to this occurrence due to anti malware bytes error message stating that DDA driver could not be loaded. So I had to run the application manually and it worked, now I'm running a full scan and anti root kit scan as well but yet to find anything. Also, about a week ago my anti malware completely stopped working and even chameleon couldn't help it running. I had to use http://www.malwarebytes.org/mbam-clean.exe to completely uninstall it and then install it again and it worked fine just until now. This is really weird. Is my PC infected? I need some help asap.

Thanks in advance

Hello and welcome: :)

Hmm.

Well, that certainly doesn't sound like normal behavior.

I would suggest first that you please follow the directions exactly as shown here:
MBAM Clean Removal Process 2x

If that does not correct it, then please read the following and post back the requested logs as attachments to your next reply:
Diagnostic Logs

The staff/experts will review  the logs and advise you further.

Thanks,

daledoc1

• Root Admin

It means you should probably have someone look at the system further with you to ensure it's not infected.

I would suggest following the advice from the topic here Available Assistance for Possibly Infected Computers and having one of the Experts assist you with looking into your issue.

Thanks