Window 8.1 and the browser hijacker Snap.do

New computer. Was bought with Win. 8. Upgraded to Win. 8.1. It is a 64 bit system. Somehow downloaded a browser hijacker, Snap.do.  It is not listed on the add/remove list. Was told to run free Malwarebytes in Safe Mode. I did. Malwarebytes found Snap.do and quarantined it. BUT, it regenerates when you reboot. I went to Trojan Remover. They do not scan Win. 8.1, 64 bit at this time. They recommened that I run Malwarebytes in "normal". If that means just to run it as I would normally do that did not work. It is impossible to use this new computer until we get Snap.do cleaned out. Can Malwarebytes clean this out? If so, how?

This is the deal with Snap.do;

Resoft and Snap.do claim their vision is to become the leading provider of simple, smart web solutions and complementary applications dedicated to improving browsing efficiency and simplicity using existing technologies and user interfaces. However, the truth is their products are only built to be used as malware (spyware: collecting and distributing personal data, adware: providing third party advertisements, experiments, hijacker: change internet browser settings at will).
Snap.do infects Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, and Microsoft Internet Explorer simultaneously using browser helper objects to alter internet browser settings (Toolbars, managed searches, homepage settings).

Any ideas on how to get rid of it? Especially the rebooting / regenerating part of it. If that is not gone anything else that I do will be pretty much worthless.

Thanks!