Possible Spyware?

Hello, I'm a bit paranoid, but I've been looking at my task-manager recently and noticed two instances of Com Surrogate and WMI Provider host. What's particularly strange about this is that the Com surrogate processes disappear completely after a few seconds of opening the task-manager, and neither of the duplicate processes take up enough memory to disrupt my browsing. Also, the two instances of WMI provider host never take up enough CPU to be suspicious. 

After a bit of digging around, I found that the WMI processes operate under System and Network. 

I've repeatedly done full scans with Malawarebytes and scanned with Avast but both came up empty. I also have Zone Alarm up but it hasn't detected anything either.

Should I be worried or is this just a false alarm?

• Root Admin

That was what appears to be a spammer.  Please do not follow directions from unauthorized users.

Please read the following

Groups authorized to help with malware removal logs

I would suggest following the advice from the topic here Available Assistance for Possibly Infected Computers and having one of the Experts assist you with looking into your issue.

Thank you