Malicious Website Protection can't enable.

Hi, oraziel:

Sorry you are having a problem enabling the web protection module.

If rebooting the computer does not resolve it, please follow the advice here to run one more scanning tool (FRST):  Diagnostic Logs

Then please post back both of those logs, too (FRST.txt and Addition.txt).

(You already ran mbam-check, so there's no need to run that again.)

The additional information will assist the staff in determining what might be going on.

Thanks,

daledoc1

• Root Admin

The computer appears to have an entry that potentially would be considered a method of piracy

Hosts: 127.0.0.1 live.patch.ge.iahgames.com

Please see the following if you wish to continue to have us assist you as you will need to remove any items related to piracy.

Piracy Policy

Thank you

Thank for AdvancedSetup reply.

"127.0.0.1 live.patch.ge.iahgames.com" mean I build my own website to avoid my game update from official website.

Did you mean I have to remove "127.0.0.1 live.patch.ge.iahgames.com" from my host?

I did remove that and Malicious Website Protection still can't enable.

Any idea about this problem?

Thank you.

The computer appears to have an entry that potentially would be considered a method of piracy

Hosts: 127.0.0.1 live.patch.ge.iahgames.com

Please see the following if you wish to continue to have us assist you as you will need to remove any items related to piracy.

Piracy Policy

Thank you

• Root Admin

Just double checking is all as I don't want to get involved trying to see what's going on and then find pirated software as we would then close your topic.

As long as you're not pirating software then it's not an issue.

Let me have you post your same logs in the other forum as listed in this canned message and then someone will assist you as soon as they can or you can post back the link to your topic and I'll continue over there as we don't allow other tools to be ran from this sub-forum is all.

I would suggest following the advice from the topic here Available Assistance for Possibly Infected Computers and having one of the Experts assist you with looking into your issue.

Thanks

i would leave it off even in the old venisons had false positives...  if you need to block Malicious Websites you can host block them... C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc (host)

# For example:
#
#      102.54.94.97     rhino.acme.com          # source server
#       38.25.63.10     x.acme.com              # x client host

127.0.0.1       localhost
::1             localhost

# [start of entries]
#
# [Misc BLOCK A - Z] qirina.com

127.0.0.1   webpagename.com