Corporate Licensing Delay

• Root Admin

I would like to address the corporate licensing delay that we receive many inquiries about daily.

This entire week we have been interviewing several candidates for sales positions in our corporate office in San Jose. We expect to make our decision by this weekend on which candidates we end up going with. While this is a private matter for the most part, I felt it is my obligation as CEO to inform our customers and potential customers that we are working on this issue and to assure you that our support team, consumer and corporate, is not affected.

Additionally, if you requested a quote and have not received one in approximately 3-4 days, please check your spam filter. Finally, if you have not used a business e-mail and have requested a quote from a free e-mail service chances are we did not prioritize that request. When requesting a quote, please be sure to fill out all information and send it from a business e-mail address.

Thank you all for your remarkable patience!

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like to address the corporate licensing delay that we receive many inquiries about daily.

This entire week we have been interviewing several candidates for sales positions in our corporate office in San Jose. We expect to make our decision by this weekend on which candidates we end up going with. While this is a private matter for the most part, I felt it is my obligation as CEO to inform our customers and potential customers that we are working on this issue and to assure you that our support team, consumer and corporate, is not affected.

Additionally, if you requested a quote and have not received one in approximately 3-4 days, please check your spam filter. Finally, if you have not used a business e-mail and have requested a quote from a free e-mail service chances are we did not prioritize that request. When requesting a quote, please be sure to fill out all information and send it from a business e-mail address.

Thank you all for your remarkable patience!

Folks,

I am the CIO at Dot Hill Systems Corp. My team has been trying to get a quote to cover about 35-400 clients with a paid Malwarebytes license. While your product is very good at spotting an deliminating a lot of malicious code, and I have a personal paid license, we really would like to get this deployed ASAP. What can we do until you complete your hiring?

Regards,

Dot Hill Systems

Just wondered I contacted your sales team, a few months ago and they said there isn't any "Technician" license for this? I work in an IT department in an Education environment and would love to grab a Technician license if there is one since it saves our students a lot of trouble.

So, is it a rumor or there is such thing as a "Technician License"? Thanks.

Hi marbleman -

So, is it a rumor or there is such thing as a "Technician License"? Thanks.

Yes - There is a technician license - This applies to people who service machines (Not a resellers license) -

Please make sure your Spam filter is not deleting any replies and that your application was from a "registered" email and not just a Gmail / Yahoo / Hot mail / or similar account as these are always put to the end of the line -

If you have been reading this general topic, the demand has been so heavy that a new employee is being hired, just to handle these items -

Thank You for your enquiry - :)

Hi marbleman -

Yes - There is a technician license - This applies to people who service machines (Not a resellers license) -

Please make sure your Spam filter is not deleting any replies and that your application was from a "registered" email and not just a Gmail / Yahoo / Hot mail / or similar account as these are always put to the end of the line -

If you have been reading this general topic, the demand has been so heavy that a new employee is being hired, just to handle these items -

Thank You for your enquiry - :)

Thanks, I got a reply and the reply from the sales people and they said NOPE only you pay for how many machines which we have 3K plus computers. Thanks, I will contact the Sales team again hopefully I will get the right answer on what you said!

• Root Admin

Yes there is a Technicians License - however if you have 3,000 desktops that are yours then that license is not designed for your situation. You would need to purchase a per machine Corporate Licensing model.

Please send an email to Corporate Sales or fill out the requested information here Malwarebytes Corporate Inquiries

Hello. I love MBAM. I'm the Lead Technician of a nationally-franchised repair store. I want to do two things. I'd love to sell MBAM to our customers. I see you have some sort of affiliate program. Is this how I should sell to customers in our store? Secondly, I'd love to use MBAM as a technician's tool. I'll have to e-mail sales and see what I can work out with them. Keep up the great work!

Hi Marcin,

I'd love to get details on corporate licensing vs technician licensing.

We have a firm of about 1500 seats, yet I think your product is more appropriate to our technicians to use on a case by case basis, and they number about thirty.

Can you please provide the numbers, so I can make a case to our CTO.

All the best,

-- Shaun

Hello. I love MBAM. I'm the Lead Technician of a nationally-franchised repair store. I want to do two things. I'd love to sell MBAM to our customers. I see you have some sort of affiliate program. Is this how I should sell to customers in our store? Secondly, I'd love to use MBAM as a technician's tool. I'll have to e-mail sales and see what I can work out with them. Keep up the great work!

You would want to sign up to become a Reseller for selling licenses in your stores. To become one simply fill out the info on this page.

Hi Marcin,

I'd love to get details on corporate licensing vs technician licensing.

We have a firm of about 1500 seats, yet I think your product is more appropriate to our technicians to use on a case by case basis, and they number about thirty.

Can you please provide the numbers, so I can make a case to our CTO.

All the best,

-- Shaun

Greetings Shaun,

Please fill out the info on this page if you've not done so already and they will be able to address any questions about the licensing options and pricing that are available to you.

Thank you.

We have been trying to get pricing for about 100 users for a number of months now. Our last attempts were over two weeks ago. We truly need someone to respond with pricing, as management is now questioning our faith in this product.

Will someone PLEASE contact me with pricing, or at least an update on when we can expect pricing???

-Devora Locke

SunWize Technologies

We additionally have been trying to get setup as a reseller (form filled out last week). Additionally we are looking at perhaps corporate licensing to be able to use as part of our managed service delivery. We made a corporate licensing request a couple of weeks ago. I appreciate any help in getting this moving forward as well.

Gordon Shaske

Help Desk Manager

DP Solutions, Inc.

Greetings -

In line with several others on this post, our company has sent in several requests for corporate licensing over the past three months and have not yet had a reply. I have checked the UCE filter and no email from malware bytes has been filtered. I have used business emails and filled out the form on the licensing page. No response to date.

I did not want to just PM "rubber ducky" without an invite thus the post here.

We have a need for 175 seats and 5 "technician" licenses but do not know if that would be the best model to pursue.

Any assistance would be appreciated.

- Jesse

Hi again,

I have been in touch several times

I have checked my spam and still cant see any replys from you guys.

Please get corporate team to get in touch with us

We are very interested in becoming a reseller, and we also for our Technicians to use as a tool.

Quantity 1000+ depending on the deal

Please email: info@thegeeks.co.nz and copy to kpermalloo@gmail.com

or call me 0064275162497 (anytime)

wanted to discuss distributor rights for New Zealand and Australia.

Regards

Krishnan