What are you listening to?

goldhound

This is on my playlist which runs the gamut from
to Orbison, to the soundtrack from Dr Zhivago to Oak Ridge Boys, BeeGees to ol' Willy to CCR and
not to forget The Platters but very few contemporary singers. Eclectic is a poor description of me but it's all i can think of politely also i'm really old as in ancient i'm told :P

What about you?

I've been listening to the latest albums from Mudvayne and Stone Sour, both of which I was a bit apprehensive about at first, but after listening to them a few more times they are starting to grow on me. I've also gotten back into listening to A Perfect Circle, in particular Thirteenth Step and some stuff from Amotion, an album of remixes of some of their songs. I've also been listening to some Rage Against the Machine.

1. (still) Queen

2. The Mavericks

3. Bruce Springsteen

4. James Hunter

5. (just recently) The Baseballs (you should check them out : it's a German band singing music from the fifties, very cheerful music http://www.thebaseballs.com/biography)

Oh I have a huge range... haha. In no particular order:

Mudvayne, Disturbed, Nightwish, Bon Jovi, Tom Petty, a little Taylor Swift, the Goo Goo Dolls, Creed, Alterbridge, the Rocket Summer, the Calling, 3 Doors Down, Natasha Bedingfield, Opeth, Sentenced, Nickelback (old and new stuff), and I just started listening to Within Temptation. I know I am missing quite a few because I have a LOT of music on my Walkman (& computer) that I love ;)

Right now, "Inside Out" by Purple Motion.

Dark.. I keep telling you you're supposed to cut the BIG square of blotter paper that's been soaked in Lysergic acid diethylamide into smaller squares and only ONE goes on the tongue per session. :P

Remember this band, goldhound. B)

Sorry i don't :unsure:

To be honest, i avoided any music that was connected, even if in name only with hard drugs. In the late 60's i lost a couple friends to LSD inspired acts of deadly consequence. I had never experimented with hard drugs as many did and that was sure the icing on the cake though so sad a thing. Perhaps not fair of me to paint all with the same brush, but i did.:(

Dark.. I keep telling you you're supposed to cut the BIG square of blotter paper that's been soaked in Lysergic acid diethylamide into smaller squares and only ONE goes on the tongue per session. :P

:lol:

But it was pizza flavoured!