What are you listening to?

goldhound

• Root Admin

Oh yes, I can't wait to see the newest Pirates movie! :D

Yes seems this series is doing well. Nearly $2.7 Billion dollars for the first 3 movies World wide.

I plan to go see it myself - amazing resolution for the preview I saw in the theater last month.

Yes seems this series is doing well. Nearly $2.7 Billion dollars for the first 3 movies World wide.

I plan to go see it myself - amazing resolution for the preview I saw in the theater last month.

Wow!

Awesome :) I am so excited. I'm going with a good friend of mine and my hubby. I absolutely loved the first one, and the other ones were pretty good too. I've seen them all in the theatre. To me, its one of those movies that if you are going to see it, it is a theatre must-see :) I feel the same about Harry Potter and Lord of the Rings when it was new; I have to/had to see them in the theatre before seeing them on DVD or something :)

As I get older I am finding that I like music with lyrics less and less. I think this has to do with what language itself is and how we use it. For me music has an easier time telling its story if I let it talk directly to me on a level below speech.

I absolutely love this song... I haven't listened to anything else by her but this song is amazing and I love it :)

My son's grade 12 class held their senior farewell bash this past weekend and they chose this as their theme song. I tell ya, I was holding back the tears as they came out to the head table while this song played.