What are you watching ?

AdvancedSetup

• Root Admin

Since the What are you listening to thread has done so well I thought I would start a new one for What are you watching.

Note:  Please keep the following in mind when posting.  We want a good, fun, safe time for everyone watching new or interesting videos.

• Inappropriate video posts will be deleted without further discussion.  This includes vulgar, adult, racist, etc.
  • If possible please post so video is able to be viewed inline.
  • Do not link to any videos of an adult nature or vulgar language
  • Do not link to videos that require any type of registration to view. Exception Netflix which has become very common worldwide
  • Do not link to any videos that are hosted on a site with large amounts of advertising that may cause someone to accidentally click on
  • Do not link to any videos that are illegal such as ripped movies.
  • Please keep discussions to a minimum.  You can discuss but we don't want pages of discussion and no videos.

I'll go ahead and start out with a couple from YouTube

Edited by AdvancedSetup
updated rules

• Root Admin

Yeah pretty crazy, but I don't have much room to talk.  I've been at 105mph going between cars before.

Used to run up in Little Tujunga Canyon on a Kawasaki 750 LTD

kz750c.jpg

Beat a few guys on the Ninja 900 bikes up there.  Luckily I grew up a bit and moved away from that type of unauthorized racing.

One of my buddies also quit doing it a few days before one of the guys he used to run with ran off the side of a cliff and died.

ninjazx9r800_3.jpg

INSANE Never been that fast or even close to it on any bike. Ran from California to Montana doing 120mph in a camry sport but that's not the same. car has much more protection than any bike ive ever been on. Although very dangerous im sure the rush is GIGANTIC from it all.

Personally I can't dance worth a hoot, but I enjoy watching people that do and of course the shows on TV such as So You Think You Can Dance and Dancing with the stars..... One of my favs.... (Derek Hough is one hell of a choreographer)

Joanna Krupa & Derek Hough Futuristic Paso Doble 

Emmys 2013, Best Choreography Nominee: Derek Hough

Don't think HBO wants you to post viewable links to those Steve :lol:

This is a video post thread - where's the cool videos you've seen lately?

EDIT: Just a warning; FireFox 25b6 is broken when it comes to viewing these videos; I had to downgrade to FF 24.0 release to see them.

I'm too busy getting things in order so I'll have my soda pop and popcorn and a comfy seat ready for the fourth season of THE WALKING DEAD coming up.. :P

PS: I was saying to myself, HBO?? I ain't got no stinkin' HBO but then I realized you meant the EOD "Master Blaster" Steve, not me.. ;)

The fourth season of AMC's television series The Walking Dead will premiere on October 13, 2013, and consist of 16 episodes. The series is based on the series of comic books of the same name by Robert Kirkman, Tony Moore, and Charlie Adlard; it was developed for television by Frank Darabont, and is executive produced by Kirkman, Scott M. Gimple, Greg Nicotero, and Gale Anne Hurd. Gimple assumed the role of showrunner after the departure of Glen Mazzara at the conclusion of the previous season. It will introduce the notable comic character, Rosita Espinosa.

Edited by ShyWriter

• Root Admin

The issue is that Mixed Content for https is enabled in the latest version of Firefox. We recently switched the forum to https for security reasons and that actually breaks the inline viewing. Not sure when it will be fixed but hopefully not too long. You can disable the mixed content filter in the latest Firefox but need to manually do it in about:config

https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/967760

The issue is that Mixed Content for https is enabled in the latest version of Firefox. We recently switched the forum to https for security reasons and that actually breaks the inline viewing. Not sure when it will be fixed but hopefully not too long. You can disable the mixed content filter in the latest Firefox but need to manually do it in about:config

https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/967760

I'm guessing that this is the reason I can't see any YT links until I click "allow content" at the bottom of my screen.

I'm running Win 7 with IE10 and was able to see all links in posts in the thread until sometime within the last couple of days.  Then a dialog box began to appear at the bottom of my screen.  Once I click "allow all content", I can see the links.

Voyager 1, entering interstellar space after traveling 36 years...  I wonder what's out there.... 20tjajp.jpg  :)

Considering it'll take about 40,000 years to flyby within 1.6 light-years of another star ("Gliese 445"), I doubt we'll be around to find out :)

Yes but there is a security risk by allowing mixed content as it's also not on a per site basis but system wide.

Generally speaking it is not good to allow mixed content.

I didn't know that, thanks for the tip :).

• 2 weeks later...