Well known bit torrent issue fixed?

When I am downloading a torrent, I use Bittorrent, but within the last year the program always froze and required to be forced closed and restarted. Then, it would happen again and again. I looked up the issue and I was hardly alone. I don't know if the issue was ever resolved by anyone, but ever since I purchased your pro version the issue is gone. I constantly get a pop-up window in the right corner letting me know that malware is blocking bittorrent from accessing blah blah blah....you know the drill. So, thanks for that alone. I rarely purchase a pro version of anything, but this is worth every penny for the bittorrent issue by itself. So you know, you guys may have solved a long existing issue with Bittorrent.

Greetings :)

Thanks for the info. I wasn't aware that Bittorrent was having an issue with freezing, however I'm glad that having Malwarebytes Anti-Malware PRO installed and running seems to have resolved it.

You seem to be aware of it, but in case anyone reading this is not, a bit of info about Bittorrent and other peer-to-peer programs used alongside Malwarebytes Anti-Malware PRO may be found here.

• 2 weeks later...

Just to serve as a follow-up, my friend (who also had the Bittorrent issue) downloaded the trial pro-version and the issue went away as did mine. This would have to be a heck of a coincidence for it to be anything other than Malwarebytes Pro.

I couldn't be happier with this purchase. Thank you.