www.malwarebytes.org

Database version: v2012.06.04.01

Windows 7 Service Pack 1 x64 NTFS

Internet Explorer 9.0.8112.16421

Alex :: ALEX-PC [administrator]

6/3/2012 9:45:50 PM

mbam-log-2012-06-03 (21-45-50).txt

Scan type: Quick scan

Scan options enabled: Memory | Startup | Registry | File System | Heuristics/Extra | Heuristics/Shuriken | PUP | PUM

Scan options disabled: P2P

Objects scanned: 202115

Time elapsed: 2 minute(s), 9 second(s)

Memory Processes Detected: 0

(No malicious items detected)

Memory Modules Detected: 0

Registry Keys Detected: 0

Registry Values Detected: 0

Registry Data Items Detected: 0

Folders Detected: 0

Files Detected: 2

C:\Users\Alex\Downloads\mplayer_Setup (1).exe (PUP.Bundle.Installer.OI) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

C:\Users\Alex\Downloads\mplayer_Setup.exe (PUP.Bundle.Installer.OI) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

(end)

Hello Steelkite and :welcome:! My name is Maniac and I will be glad to help you solve your malware problem.

Please note:

• If you are a paying customer, you have the privilege to contact the help desk at support@malwarebytes.org or here (http://helpdesk.malwarebytes.org/home). If you choose this option to get help, please let me know.
  • I recommend you to keep the instructions I will be giving you so that they are available to you at any time. You can save them in a text file or print them.
  • Make sure you read all of the instructions and fixes thoroughly before continuing with them.
  • Follow my instructions strictly and don’t hesitate to stop and ask me if you have any questions.
  • Post your log files, don't attach them. Every log file should be copy/pasted in your next reply.

Download OTL to your Desktop

• Double click on the icon to run it. Make sure all other windows are closed and to let it run uninterrupted.
  • Please tick the Scan All users. Next, click the Quick Scan button. The scan wont take long.
    • When the scan completes, it will open two notepad windows. OTL.Txt and Extras.Txt. These are saved in the same location as OTL.
    • Please copy (Edit->Select All, Edit->Copy) the contents of these files, one at a time and post them in your topic.

• Staff

Due to the lack of feedback this topic is closed to prevent others from posting here. If you need this topic reopened, please send a Private Message to any one of the moderating team members. Please include a link to this thread with your request. This applies only to the originator of this thread.

Other members who need assistance please start your own topic in a new thread. Thanks!