Malwarebytes Anti-Malware 1.62 Released

I am trying to download the Free Malwarebytes with the option to DECLINE the Trial Version.

Hello and welcome to MBAM forum, syddee:

The free version is available >>HERE<<.

AFAIK, after you install it, it ought to give you two different options in the GUI (one is to start the trial of MBAM PRO and the other is to decline the offer).

HTH,

daledoc1

In the new version during the install there will be a check mark available to activate the 14 day trial, if you do not want to activate the trial then uncheck this option during the install process...

Thanks for that helpful clarification, Firefox. :)

(I wasn't aware that the Free Trial activation works differently in the new version.)

Is it really necessary to disable AV & firewall during install? MBAM Pro/Eset SS5 5.2.9.1/SAS

I usually do not disable AV during the installs of Malwarebytes.... That being said, I have only tested that with the AV's that I use/have used. I have never tried it with Eset, but the ones I have tried are listed below.

MSE

Symantec Endpoint Protection

McAfee Enterprise

Sophos

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...