Buy a license for Malwarebytes - some questions

Hi guys,

I'm interested in buying the license. So, could you please answer to my questions?

- How long does a license last?

- If I buy a license, do I have to reinstall the software and then register the product or simply put the license in (in this case, as soon as I register my license, I can use all functionalities)?

- What type of functionalities does the realtime monitor have?

Thanks in advance. Regards.

:rolleyes:

The license is a full lifetime license that can also be transferred to your next computer later -

The installation is by adding a license and key number as will be indicated -

Many of the functionalities are covered In this topic in the FAQ section -

It also includes automatic updates as well as blocking suspicious items and sites, and regular scans -

Please read the full item and post back with any other questions -

Thank You - ;)

The installation is by adding a license and key number as will be indicated -

Thank you for your reply.

So, when I buy the license, I only have to register it. The sw will check automatically the license and then I will be able to use all the functionalities without reinstalling it. Is it true?

As I understand your response (The sw will check automatically the license and then I will be able to use all the functionalities without reinstalling it. Is it true?)

Once paid, your reply will be from Cleverbrige in the form of an email and this will contain the 2 items you need (License and Key) - When you click on Register or Purchase you will see more details - You can look at this area prior to paying -

You always keep these ID numbers in case you uninstall or transfer to another new computer - The license can only ever be used by you and if it is discovered on another computer (without you notifing) it can be cancelled - You will register your email and notify if it changes to keep it valid -

I hope this explains it a bit - (I am not a sales person , just a helper) - :rolleyes:

As I understand your response (The sw will check automatically the license and then I will be able to use all the functionalities without reinstalling it. Is it true?)

Once paid, your reply will be from Cleverbrige in the form of an email and this will contain the 2 items you need (License and Key) - When you click on register/Purchase you will see more details - You can look at this area prior to paying -

You always keep these ID numbers in case you uninstall or transfer to another new computer - The license can only ever be used by you and if it is discovered on another computer (without you notifing) it can be cancelled - You will register your email and notify if it changes to keep it valid -

I hope this explains it a bit - (I am not a sales person , just a helper) - :rolleyes:

Thank you. What I mean is that if it is necessary to reinstall the sofware after purchasing the license or it is not necessary to do it because the version which I have now has all the functionalities but I can't use them because I haven't the license.

-

The free version has the same data base , but no active applications - Basically the active protection and auto updates are a few of the main additions - You do not need to update or scan as the program as these are included in the paid version -

The paid version is Proactive and not Retroactive as the free version is - You must get infected for the free version to find something - The paid version will prevent you from most infections prior to being infected -

Plus if you ever have a problem you get priority assistance from the help desk - support@malwarebytes.org a direct line -

Thank You - :rolleyes:

Thank you. What I mean is that if it is necessary to reinstall the sofware after purchasing the license or it is not necessary to do it because the version which I have now has all the functionalities but I can't use them because I haven't the license.

The paid and free versions use the same installer. All you need to do is put in your ID and Key info that you purchase and activate the Protection Module. You won't have to reinstall the software or install a different version.

If you require anything further please post.

As far as I know there are not any issues with either of those. In fact, many of the users that frequent this forum also use Avira so I expect if there were any problems we would have heard about it by now. As for McAfee SiteAdvisor, it will not conflict with Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware either because it is just a browser plugin while Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware's IP Protection component (a feature of the Pro version) is actually a complete web filter which checks for access to or from your PC by known malicious websites regardless of the application trying to connect so it isn't tied directly to your internet browser the way that SiteAdvisor is.

As far as I know there are not any issues with either of those. In fact, many of the users that frequent this forum also use Avira so I expect if there were any problems we would have heard about it by now. As for McAfee SiteAdvisor, it will not conflict with Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware either because it is just a browser plugin while Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware's IP Protection component (a feature of the Pro version) is actually a complete web filter which checks for access to or from your PC by known malicious websites regardless of the application trying to connect so it isn't tied directly to your internet browser the way that SiteAdvisor is.

Thank you very much!!! I'm really grateful.

Sorry but I've forgotten to ask you if the realtime protection could create some issues with comodo FW. Also, does the realtime protection have problems with Firefox and Chrome? Thank you again.

I will always be grateful to you!!! :rolleyes:

Sorry but I've forgotten to ask you if the realtime protection could create some issues with comodo FW. Also, does the realtime protection have problems with Firefox and Chrome? Thank you again.

Waiting for your kind reply I send my regards. :rolleyes: