am i the only one having probs w/new Malwarebytes Anti-Malware

i just received the update for the new Malwarebytes Anti-Malware 2.0.1.1004 (04-13-14@18:00) ...  the update was smooth,  but the result was anything but smooth...  first off Malwarebytes Anti-Malware crashed IE explore (and other things)...  PC would not let me uninstall i had to do a sys restore (it gets worse)...  after sys restore Malwarebytes Anti-Malware was totally in op. that had me pulling out the big guns Revo Uninstaller sad to say became a pea shooter...  this made me pull out the last resort (safe mode),  and yes i have msconfig on the task bar (safe boot) (this crap happens way too often to me)...

(C:\Program Files (x86)\Malwarebytes Anti-Malware)

i deleted the above file in safe mode and found out that was not good...  i had to use regedit to remove your keys... i did a clean install and still gets bad...  your prog. wants to block every ip address now...

PLEASE do a classic venison this one is un KISS(keep it simple stupid).