First off, the update to version 2.0 was overwhelming with an entire new interface and going to have to change how i normally did things.

At the very first I did a threat scan because it wanted me to, then did it again to see if I could try to do my whole computer.

Both times I did the threat scans I got Logs like you normally would. When I figured out that custom scan would be what I should use I scanned my three hard drives and went to sleep. When I came back my computer had restarted automatically and there was also no logs to look at, so I have no idea if it found anything or not.

• Can you stop a scan from restarting your computer automatically if it finds something?

• Can you enable logs for custom logs?

I believe that if the scan rebooted the computer, it would only do so if 1) something were found, and 2) the user then quarantined the item(s0 in question, and then 3) accepted the prompt to reboot the computer in order to complete the cleaning.  In your case, I'm guessing that the computer probably rebooted for another reason (automatic updates comes to mind, for example).

If you want to force saving the logs, use the setting under Settings --> History Settings --> Scan Log Options