MBAM starts but stops within seconds

All of these problems started at the same time:

1) When I initiate a Google Search, I get the usual results list. But, when I click on any of the results, I am redirected to http://63.209.69.107/search/web and a couple of other search sites.

2) I have tried using Malwarebytes and it starts for a couple of seconds and then stops altogether.

3) The same is true for Ad Aware, Spybot S & D and AVG 2011.

4) Spywareblaster still works but does nothing to correct the problems above.

I have tried to reinstall MBAM, AA and SB on a flash drive and tried using them in safe mode, but nothing works.

I am operating with Windows Vista.

I saw a similar topic, but it apepars that the problem has many sources and the solution to that one may not be the one for my situation.

Can anyone help me?

Thanks,

Hello frequentflyer99, and welcome to Malwarebytes.org

Sorry to hear that it sounds like you are infected.

As we don't deal with malware removal in the General Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware Forum, you need to start a topic in the Malware Removal forum so a qualified helper can help you fix any malware related problems/infections you may have.

You can follow the directions below and someone will assist you with running scans on your system to see if they can detect anything.

Please print out, read and follow the Directions HERE, skipping any steps you are unable to complete. Then post a NEW topic here.

One of the expert helpers there will give you one-on-one assistance when one becomes available.

After posting your new post make sure under options that you select Track this topic and choose one of the Email options so that you're alerted when someone has replied to your post.

Alternatively, as a paying customer, you can contact the help desk at support@malwarebytes.org

Thank you very much.