Malwarebytes Anti-Malware 1.60.1 Released

Malwarebytes Anti-Malware 1.60.1.1000

DOWNLOAD: http://www.malwareby...alwarebytes_pro

Alternatively, you may also click the Check for Updates button on the Update tab of the software.

Issues Fixed:

• Fixed issue resulting in freezes in certain third-party security products on Windows XP.

• Fixed issue where ignore list was not reloaded after a database update.

• Fixed issue where certain malformed ignore list data would result in a mbamcore.dll crash.

• Fixed issue where desktop icon was not created on certain upgrade installations.

• Fixed issues with Dutch, Belarusian, and Korean language files.

• Added Greek language file.

I get an error message every time I attempt to install the upgrade. I've restarted my computer twice and the message states something about a corrupt file and installation was not completed, restart the computer. Which I have done but it's an endless loop. I have the pro version, should I download it from this site and try again, perhaps the update was damaged?

Thank you,

• Root Admin

I get an error message every time I attempt to install the upgrade. I've restarted my computer twice and the message states something about a corrupt file and installation was not completed, restart the computer. Which I have done but it's an endless loop. I have the pro version, should I download it from this site and try again, perhaps the update was damaged?

Thank you,

Where did you obtain the update ?

Did you disable your Anti-Virus when trying to do the update?

What AV and Operating System are you using?

Thanks

(Running MBAM Pro on an E8400 tower WinXPproSP3x86 and on an i5 laptop Win7hpSP1x64.)

I have come to notice, ever since the latter became an option (and still with no reference in Help), that having "Download and install program update if available" unchecked and "Notify me when a program update is ready for installation" checked serves no purpose. The juxtapostion of these items imply exclusivity. The "notify me" should be indented as it is dependent on the former, that being "automatic" but not called out as so. This could benefit also from an third option to just notify there's an update available.

Cheers.

I have come to notice, ever since the latter became an option (and still with no reference in Help), that having "Download and install program update if available" unchecked and "Notify me when a program update is ready for installation" checked serves no purpose. The juxtapostion of these items imply exclusivity. The "notify me" should be indented as it is dependent on the former, that being "automatic" but not called out as so. This could benefit also from an third option to just notify there's an update available.

:lol:

I don't recall ever noticing that before. Perhaps the redundant option should at least be grayed out when "Download and install program update if available" isn't checked?

• Root Admin

Please try the following mangkaw

Please do the following:

• Download and run mbam-clean.exe from here
  • It will ask to restart your computer, please allow it to do so very important
  • After the computer restarts, temporarily disable your Anti-Virus and install the latest version of Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware from here
    • Note: You will need to reactivate the program using the license you were sent via email if using the Pro version
    • Launch the program and set the Protection and Registration. Then go to the UPDATE tab if not done during installation and check for updates.
      Restart the computer again and verify that MBAM is in the task tray if using the Pro version. Now setup any file exclusions as may be required in your Anti-Virus/Internet-Security/Firewall applications and restart your Anti-Virus/Internet-Security applications. You may use the guides posted in the FAQ's here or ask and we'll explain how to do it.

Where did you obtain the update ?

Did you disable your Anti-Virus when trying to do the update?

What AV and Operating System are you using?

Thanks

The update came with the Pro version. I am running Windows 7 and Microsoft Security Essentials. I am going to try again with a clean install and stopping the AV to see if this solves the situation. I appreciate the support.

The update came with the Pro version. I am running Windows 7 and Microsoft Security Essentials. I am going to try again with a clean install and stopping the AV to see if this solves the situation. I appreciate the support.

After trying it again today, turning off the AV as before and running a clean install it has gone through. It was most likely some error on my end as no on else is having this issue. I appreciate the help, thank you!

After I updated to 1.60.1, incremental updates seem to be disabled. Couldn't find a setting to re-enable them. This happened after the rollout update (13 days worth) as well as a couple of days later. Is this a bug, feature, or a mis-feature? :blink: I'm running the Pro version on Win XP SP3. I have distressingly poor bandwidth and the incremental updates have been a godsend. (1/2 cheer for locations with dialup only...)