mbam pro on win 7 64-bit os doesn't scan

bills1040

Hello,

I thought so highly of MBAM that I purchased a number of copies after trying your free version. Don't know whether coicidental or other but recently MBAM pro scan function seems to start, clock ticks but zero objects scanned and zero detected. I read forum for similar problems and noticed you had recommended a program named mbam check. I did and ran program and have data which I cannot interpret. One instruction that caught my eys was to restart after check but that didn't seem to work. I am hoping that you can advise me if I attach the file created by mbam check and am doing so. Thanks.

Bill S.

CheckResults.txt

Hi, bills1040: :)

Welcome.

Sorry you're having scan troubles.

Thanks for the mbam-check log.

Can you please also follow the steps below to run the DDS scanner & post back with both logs attached to your next reply?

The info from both scanners & all the logs will help the MBAM staff to identify and resolve your issue.

Thanks!

daledoc1

---------------------

DDS Instructions

Download DDS from one of the locations below and save it to your Desktop:

dds.scr

dds.com

Temporarily disable any script blocker if your Anti-Virus/Anti-Malware has it.

How To Temporarily Disable Your Anti-virus, Firewall And Anti-malware Programs

Once it is downloaded, you can disconnect from the Internet and disable your Ant-Virus temporarily if needed.

Then double click dds.scr or dds.com to run the tool, on Vista or Win 7 right click and select Run as administrator

Click the Run button if prompted with an Open File - Security Warning dialog box.

A black DOS console should open and run for a moment.

• When done, DDS will open two (2) logs:

1. DDS.txt
    2. Attach.txt

• Save both reports to your desktop
  • Please attach both of the following logs to your next reply: DDS.txt and Attach.txt
    You can ignore the note about zipping the Attach.txt file in most cases.