I AM NOT ABLE TO CONNECT MY PROXY AFTER RUNNING ADW CLEANER

Sir 

this is rajendra initially I faced the situation of playnow radio which unnecessarily showing popups whether i am browsing or not and i searched for that and now as per your suggestion i firstly i downloaded FARBAR RECOVERY SCAN TOOL and ran it 

i kept the FRST.txt & ADDITION.txt attachments

THEN AS PER YOUR SUGGESTION I DOWNLOADED ROGUE KILLER AND RAN IT AND THEN I SCANNED AND DELETED THOSE AND 

but you told not to delete those then again 

as you suggest i Uninstalled all of these from my programs

Aff Packages 
FindRight 
SaveSense 
Search Protect

and i run AdwCleaner.exe  i got the following logfile shown below and i attached those also Adwcleaner[R0].txt

NOW I AM NOT ABLE TO ACCESS INTERNET THROUGH MY PROXY USING LAN IN MY COLLEGE 

It was showing  

Unable to connect to the proxy server

PLEASE HELP ME 

FRST (1).txt

Addition.txt

post-161146-0-69074300-1397901846_thumb.

AdwCleanerR0.txt

post-161146-0-18526900-1397902519_thumb.

Hi, @smarty2:

Yes, I'm having exactly the same problem with version two, I am not technically minded and find the same instructions given a little daunting! I hope the info from the OP will get a fix as I can only run 1.75.

Each computer is unique.

Problems that sound "the same" typically aren't.

In order to minimize confusion and to provide both @bjrajendra and you with proper attention, please start a NEW post >>HERE<<.

Before you do, it would be helpful to please follow the steps in this pinned topic: Diagnostic Logs.

Then, please include the requested logs with your new post.

They will greatly assist the experts and staff with determining what might be going on with your system.

The instructions look more difficult than they are.

It might be helpful to print them out, so that you can refer to them, as you go.

Thanks,

daledoc1

• Root Admin

Thanks for the assistance daledoc1 but in the case of user running AdwCleaner they can either undo the change or they will need to see help in the malware removal forum as we cannot assist with that here in this sub-forum.

I would suggest following the advice from the topic here Available Assistance for Possibly Infected Computers and having one of the Experts assist you with looking into your issue.

Thanks

• Root Admin

Please simply start a NEW topic in this forum

https://forums.malwarebytes.org/index.php?showforum=7

Then provide me with the link and I'll try to assist you if I can but it is Easter weekend so my time will certainly be limited and I may or may not be able to assist you until Monday

Thank you

Ron beat me to it, basically the same advice... start your own topic... (I will leave what I had typed below)

bjrajendra it looks like you started to post along where  kasper had started a topic and Mr Charlie had gotten confused as to who was being assisted. Then kasper came back and asked to have the thread closed because his friend had re-installed his operating system.

It is always best to start your own topics, since everyone's computer is different and what works for one computer may not work on the next one, especially with the fixed that are provided over in the malware removal section. Those fixes are created for the specific computer that the helper is working with, the fixes come according to the logs they receive.

Please go back to Available Assistance for Possibly Infected Computers and start your own topic, you can reference THIS POST so the helper can have some history with your system.

Thanks