"newgenerationp.com/x" and "oldschoolzzz.com.x"

Well, there are no obvious problems again.

I read your links about being hacked and as I said, I backed up Drive C as much as I could. Every time I've run a Kapersky Scan some files are ignored as password protected on and that could be real, or a hidden trojan, I guess.

Plus Anything that was there is also in external Backup drive E now.

My wife has been changing passwords on another computer including email.

Well, My wife and I have been talking about the email here and the file sizes are bigger than what virustotal.com will take. We were talking about whether we should make separate folders with the most important emails and scan those.

I was reading the virustotal.com site and it seem like you might be able to buy it and scan bigger files. But I don't see how to do that on the site. seems like you have to contact them and get a price.

The problem is based on what you had me read about being hacked I'm concerned about every email and every file, But I can't submit them all.

Are there particular areas that look suspicious to you? Or places that Backdoor Trojans usually hide that I could upload whole folders? I've seen that it keeps regenerating into the temp file but some other location is causing that.

Anyway, I can reorganize some emails folders and scan them at virustotal.com or we can proceed with the reformat. Let me know what you think is best?

Ok, Later, today I will put Windows 7 on.

I assume I would disconnect drive E, the suspicious Back drive prior to doing that? After putting Windows & on reinstalling Eset and Malwarbytes would you suggest adding anything else?

And if so is there something powerful enough to kill leftover infections in Drive E other than Virustotal.com?

Does Windows 7 have better prevention of Backdor trojans or Rootkit corruptions?

I assume I would disconnect drive E, the suspicious Back drive prior to doing that?

It is important to do.

After putting Windows & on reinstalling Eset and Malwarbytes would you suggest adding anything else?

Good suggestions here:

http://forums.malwarebytes.org/index.php?showtopic=104379&pid=515983&st=0entry515983

And if so is there something powerful enough to kill leftover infections in Drive E other than Virustotal.com?

VirusTotal is only for your information, he can't do anything on your operating system. When you reinstall and install your security software, scan the partition E:\, to check once more if everything is okay.

Does Windows 7 have better prevention of Backdor trojans or Rootkit corruptions?

Windows 7 has a much better security protection than the previous Windows OS. Take a look here:

http://www.microsoft.com/security/pc-security/windows7.aspx

• Staff

Due to the lack of feedback this topic is closed to prevent others from posting here. If you need this topic reopened, please send a Private Message to any one of the moderating team members. Please include a link to this thread with your request. This applies only to the originator of this thread.

Other members who need assistance please start your own topic in a new thread. Thanks!