Hello, recently (and by that I mean today) I downloaded MBAM Anti-Exploit, and MBAM Anti-Rootkit. AE works fine. 110% fine. However, rootkit, whenever I attempt to launch it, only worked once after I downloaded it. Now I get a system error. It says its missing mbarcore.dll, and I'd like some assistance because I frankly "does not know what do" with this.

Any help is welcome.

MBAR is a compressed archive that you would have extracted to some particular location.  If the files subsequently were deleted from that location (perhaps by an over-zealous AV program) then all you have to do is download and re-extract the archive again from https://www.malwarebytes.org/antirootkit/

MBAR is a compressed archive that you would have extracted to some particular location.  If the files subsequently were deleted from that location (perhaps by an over-zealous AV program) then all you have to do is download and re-extract the archive again from https://www.malwarebytes.org/antirootkit/

How can I tell?

How can you tell what? 

What I am saying is that since you are receiving that error, just download it again, and extract it again to the same location, and the missing file(s) will be re-extracted into the folder so it will run properly.

Of course, when it offers to replace files, you can choose to or choose not to, but the safest way is to choose to replace the files.  Also, make sure you're not trying to actually run MBAR when you extract  the download.