desktop.inin

One note is a program associated with Microsoft Office 2010 (Access, Excel, Word, Publisher , Power Point, One Note) those are some of the programs that came with Microsoft Office 2010

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I found a place inside the Microsoft Office 2010 that did a search for problems and that was what appeared and picked that so it no longer loads with the computer. I will read that but note that Office 2010 no longer has a decent help file and if the Technician who last did my machine was not aware of how to remove it other that Add/Remove the new download would be messed up. I did read that one man renamed some of the help files before he used Add/ Remove. Guess he did his homework. But even with  One Note stopped this type jumps , even typing this. When I opened Trusted Publishers on Microsoft Office 2010 Best Buy is what appears (Best Buy Co. Inc. VeriSign Class 3 Code Signing 2009=2 CA ) I think I should leave it alone and take it to Best Buy and ask why that appears there. Typing in that word pregame is not jumping so is it web related?

The issue you still have is not malware/infection related, as this is a malware/infection removal forum I`m really unsure what you expect from me.

I know you had issues with your touchpad and had resorted to using a mouse. I did recommend that the touchpad be totally disabled if you are still using a mouse, was that done? Maybe the best way forward is to remove the mouse and get the touchpad fixed, see if the typing issue improves...

I believe your best way forward is to get the touch pad working, that is a very common issue with the problems you describe. Go to the following link and have a look at a fix for a none working touch pad on a Toshiba forum.....

http://forums.toshiba.com/t5/Keyboards-Touchpads/Solved-Synaptic-Touchpad-not-working/td-p/272923

Let me know if that helps....

One other point, how long have you had the laptop, is it still under warranty...

Kevin...

LOL I think we are done, we didn't purchase a broken computer, we had a mouse put on it because we are old and both have head injuries, No I am not a technician and do not think I will try taking the computer battery out and don't even know where look. Sorry the older generation is so offensive. The computer worked fine until the warranty was no longer any good. To add more confusion , my husband just showed me that the touch pad is now working, but the type jumping around is a relatively new issue which began a few weeks ago

mmmm, I am not offensive to the older generation, I`m part of that group myself. Regarding health, i`ve had open head surgery to deal with a giant aneurysm. I`ve also undergone cranial bypass surgery to maintain blood flow after the aneurysm issue. I`m left with bits of my scull missing and the holes patched with metal implants, Oh and just for the record i`ve had several mini strokes and one massive one when under the knife..... You are not alone.....

Your typing issue is typical for the type of laptop you own after you use a Mouse, you have two options. Keep the mouse but disable the touchpad, or keep the touchpad and get rid of the mouse....

This ongoing problem is not down to malware or infection, as far as i`m concerned we can close out after you complete the following:

Download "Delfix by Xplode" and save it to your desktop.

"Delfix link mirror"

Double Click to start the program. If you are using Vista or higher, please right-click and choose run as administrator

Make Sure the following items are checked:

Remove disinfection tools

Now click on "Run" and wait patiently until the tool has completed.

The tool will create a log when it has completed. We don't need you to post this.

Read the following link to fully understand PC security and best practices, you may find it useful....

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/407147/answers-to-common-security-questions-best-practices/#entry2316629

Regards,

Kevin...... ;)

Xplode gave me about Blank and the mirror site gave me a Malware remover, Isn't that what Malwabyte's is for? I believe it is set to use the mouse, and not sure why the pad was working, we both prefer the mouse. If I can find that again I will double check . Sorry you had all those problems

Xplode only shows about:blank if the site is busy. The mirror link should take you to Kioskea website with a big green download button for Delfix.... when that button is selected it does say Security software, but the d/l is Delfix...

If your Touch pad is active it will cause issues when you are using a mouse.....

I finally got it to work , thank you. I was getting sent to about blank. This morning the forum would not load right and the computer started on a page that gave me options to start in windows or safe mode, That was the first time, but the type is not jumping now, other than my typo's or if I type to fast

The mouse reset , can that all be done by phone? I did not include my Windows XP when I put the printer on the Windows 7,   My printer is on the XPS document Writer  now appears to be the default printer, how can that be? I put default on the Artisan 810

This Forum does not belong to me, i`m a volunteer helper like most of the guys. As this Forum is only for the removal of malware/infection what you ask is not something I do, also I never respond by phone. I`m really unsure what you mean by "how can your forum appear to have left a message if none exists"

Maybe you need to go to the General PC help forum and ask there... This is the link: https://forums.malwarebytes.org/index.php?showforum=6

Kevin..... ;)

I'm not sure what I mean either, sense I am not a technician, but driver issue is a combnation driver and the typing issue still remains and the computer will not shut down properly  . That is about the best way I can say it

Yes I have and they are asking for my Hashtag number, ???? Seems like who ever has that owns the computer , and when I ran one of the programs it say that there is an error with that now and wasn't before. It is either corrupt or miss located.

• Root Admin

Glad we could help. :)

If you need this topic reopened, please send a Private Message to any one of the moderating team members. Please include a link to this thread with your request. This applies only to the originator of this thread.

Other members who need assistance please start your own topic in a new thread. Thanks!