Connectify installer reported as false positive

ParrotSlave

I just uploaded the file to virus total. Malwarebytes is the only one out of 50 scanners that reports it as a trojan. See https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/b73f2c681c8ee4da610fb8449287f10cbdc2e2297392a71328350d01331f58cd/analysis/.

That file has been scanned by Malwarebytes innumerable times since I put it in my archived install files on Oct 10, 2013, so I have no explanation as to why it is suddenly being detected. I am attaching the log from the developer mode scan, as well as the original log from a few minutes prior. They are virtually identical. I did rename the file from what I originally downloaded, but Virus Total gave it the correct name, so I assume it only looked at the hash. The MD5 for it is 6A8F3CB05189276134C79E699247D2BD. The digital signatures tab of the properties dialog box for the file show it to be digitally signed by Connectify on Tuesday, Aug 20, 2013, at 10:08:10 AM. I'm having Malwarebytes ignore it as well as FantaMorph.

MBAM-log-2014-03-17 (07-03-17).zip