Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware 1.51 released

@WhiskeyTango73:

Without shame nor regret, I have downloaded and will plagiarize your CS2011. :o

I hope it doesn't need an English to English translation file.

Have your lawyers call my lawyers. :)

Thank you!

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know if this is a bug or not but I will mention it.....

I installed the PRO version yesterday for a customer. Registered it and configured the auto scan at 7:30 PM. It was about 7:10 PM when I installed it, I was making sure the computer was not infected as their email account had been hijacked. I started a manual scan and while it was scanning, the scheduled 7:30 PM scan started as well, so now I had two scans going at the same time.

Is Malwarebytes suppose to check to see if a scan is already in progress?

Bump...

• Root Admin

@Firefox,

As this is the NEWS forum you should really post support questions in the General forum.

Though not optimal in some cases the scanner does support multi-tasking which does allow the scanner to run multiple scans, typically under another user account {scheduled scan is the system account not yours} so I would not necessarily recommend it but I don't think there is an issue as you described it happening. Both should have completed with quite similar results.

With the release of Malwarebytes Anti-Malware 1.51, there have been a number of exciting new features. One of these new features is the introduction of our FREE 14-day trial of the PRO version of Malwarebytes Anti-Malware.

Many of our users have asked for the ability to try out the functionality of our PRO version and we have listened to this feedback. We have included this trial so our users can get a taste of what the PRO version offers and the benefits of using it to help keep your computer protected in real-time from today

Installed on Windows XP SP3 and Windows 7 SP1, both 32bit...

Working Flawlessly, Thank you very much for this Update,

now MBAM is lite in my system than previous version, no system lags with NOD32 Home Edition...

I hope there's an update to make it load more faster and litier after system loads from bootup

With the release of Malwarebytes Anti-Malware 1.51, there have been a number of exciting new features. One of these new features is the introduction of our FREE 14-day trial of the PRO version of Malwarebytes Anti-Malware.

Many of our users have asked for the ability to try out the functionality of our PRO version and we have listened to this feedback. We have included this trial so our users can get a taste of what the PRO version offers and the benefits of using it to help keep your computer protected in real-time from today

Question, I updated but was in a hurry and as I used AVG 9 I needed to check whether there is a conflict between the two so I didn't click for the trial, is that my opportunity over? I cannot see the offer again under any of the tabs.

Thanks.

you could get the trial back by doing this:

Please do the following:

• Download and run mbam-clean.exe from here
  • It will ask to restart your computer, please allow it to do so very important
  • After the computer restarts, temporarily disable your Anti-Virus and install the latest version of Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware from here

• Note: You will need to reactivate the program using the license you were sent via email if using the Pro version
    • Launch the program and set the Protection and Registration. Then go to the UPDATE tab if not done during installation and check for updates.
      Restart the computer again and verify that MBAM is in the task tray if using the Pro version. Now setup any file exclusions as may be required in your Anti-Virus/Internet-Security/Firewall applications and restart your Anti-Virus/Internet-Security applications. You may use the guides posted in the FAQ's here or ask and we'll explain how to do it.

As for AVG follow the instructions Here for AVG Exceptions