Error Code 732 last two days

• Root Admin

If the firewall is doing its job then it will block MBAM from going out and getting updates until you tell it that it is SAFE to allow. Some will popup an alert and ask you if you want to allow, others seem to not popup an alert and you have to manually go add it in.

Connecting with Firefox here and still getting that message. Updates are working fine on our XP PC that is wireless, this one is wired and Vista and getting the 732 (0,0) time out error. I know I have some viruses on this PC and need to get rid of them. Could that be why I am not able to connect? If that's the case, will I have to find something else to clear the viruses out since I cannot update the program?

One of my friends did a full scan in "Safe Mode" even without the update using MBAM 1.38. Afterwhich he did a scan using SASpy free (definition updates can be downloaded via there website) also in Safe Mode. He finished it off with CCleaner. One of the forums suggested to update via another pc which has MBAM installed thru:

Win XP/2000

C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Malwarebytes\Malwarebyte's Anti-Malware\rules.ref

Vista

C:\Program Data\Malwarebytes\Malwarebyte's Anti-Malware\rules.ref

Maybe you can try this one. This helped me update MBAM when I was having on-line updating problems with error 732.

voltron :P

If the firewall is doing its job then it will block MBAM from going out and getting updates until you tell it that it is SAFE to allow. Some will popup an alert and ask you if you want to allow, others seem to not popup an alert and you have to manually go add it in.

That's what bothered me...there was no pop-up or notice that it blocked MBAM from updating :P

Anyway, I'll check it out again.

Thanks!!!

Connecting with Firefox here and still getting that message. Updates are working fine on our XP PC that is wireless, this one is wired and Vista and getting the 732 (0,0) time out error. I know I have some viruses on this PC and need to get rid of them. Could that be why I am not able to connect? If that's the case, will I have to find something else to clear the viruses out since I cannot update the program?

Hi;

Also try this strings so you can be guided on how and what to do when you know your infected.

http://www.malwarebytes.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=17979

http://www.malwarebytes.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=9573

may it help you.