Run-Time Error 372 - Can't update or Run MWB after YAC

I've been running the Free MWB for several months and scanning regularly with it. I have AVG anti-virus installed and periodically also run the following to keep my computer clean of malware; rdkill.com, RogueKiller, SpyHunter and SuperAnti-Spyware-Free. 

My computer was still running slow on bootup and so I downloaded and ran 'Yet Another Cleaner' from CNET to optimize my computer and also scan it. After scanning it did clean cookies and some registry items (( and on re-boot it did boot-up faster. I unfortunately then noticed that many basic functions were gone such as volume on taskbar, right-click on desktop, and when I tried to use the XP OS Restore point process I got the message, "System Restore is Unable to protect your computer. Please Restart and run system restore again."  I tried the restore process in Safe Mode but got the same error reply. I'm unable to update or re-install the missing drivers for Volume control, etc..

I tried to run MWB to try and clean what seems to be a malware problem but get this error message," Run-time Error '372': Failed to load control 'vbalGrid' from vbalsgrid6.ocx  Your verson of vbalsgrid6.ocx may be outdated. Make sure you are using the version of the control that was provided with your application." I've uninstalled and re-installed the latest MWB from your site but get the same error message.

When I run the rdkill.com to stop mal-processes, it runs in a continuous loop and won't finish. The Rogue killer scans and shows a new Registry entry, " PUM,  HJ POL,  HKey_Current User ". Under Drivers it shows a list of ~20 new drivers which are suggested to be deleted. They are of type SSDT, Shadow SSDT, and EAT @Explorer.exe.  When these are deleted it still doesn't allow MWB to run and doesn't fix the previous problems which have started since installing 'YAC-Yet Another Cleaner".  These drivers seem to regenerate and appear on the next RK scan. I've attached the report.

Could you suggest where to start? Perhaps how to successfully run MalwareBytes to try and cleanup this problem?  Thanks.

RKreport0_S_11152013_061757.txt