Blocking Outgoing IP Address

I have read thru this post and it looks like I am getting the same as everyone else, but from a different IP address.  I have looked up the IP and they all belong to a company called Future Ads LLC.  The IP address in my log file are...

74.120.16.81 - 91

74.120.16.29 - 34

74.120.16.140 - 142

I have done as others in this trend, ran MB with clean results, ran as well in Safe mode and too same result, clean...

The messages for the Blocked IPs comes up every 10 seconds or so.

What can I do to correct this issue.  Before it seemed it was with the Company and not the end user PC.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, darkdata: :)

Until AdvancedSetup returns...

Please see this post about those IPs: https://forums.malwarebytes.org/index.php?showtopic=136048#entry750140

It looks as if they are blocked for a good reason.

I would suggest that you please follow AdvancedSetup's advice in the reply just above yours.

Here it is again, for reference: Available Assistance for Possibly Infected Computers

One of the malware experts will assist you with looking into your IP blocks, checking for and cleaning any malware, etc.

HTH,

daledoc1