MBAM freeze the PC

It depends on the antivirus that you're using and how aggressive it is against the types of threats that like to replace known safe files. I have to do it with KAV, otherwise I see the memory spikes from Kaspersky's process whenever I do anything with MBAM, but once I add the new version of the files to Kaspersky's exclusions list it goes back to normal. Yardbird had to do the same with Trend Micro because one of his PC's froze after installing a new version of MBAM.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Lecopi,

I see that you've been trying to be patient over in the HJT forum, but unfortunately, when you make multiple postings over there, most of the helpers assume you are already being helped. When they are looking for someone who needs help, they are looking for 0 replies to be there. I also see that they are incredibly busy right now. The posts for just the last twenty-four hours stretch to the 4th page. Go ahead and send a Private Message to AdvancedSetup and let him know you are still waiting for help.