Malwarebytes Anti-Malware 1.70 Released!

Moogle

By default the protection module now quarantines detected threats without prompting but you may disable this behavior if you wish. If the option to automatically quarantine threats is disabled, then you will be prompted prior to threat removal by the protection module and one of the available options in that prompt will be to allow the threat temporarily.

OK, thanks. :)

Clean install on the laptop today after updating KIS to 2013 -- no problems.

Running well on all 3 rigs.

The new desktop shortcut & system tray icons are definitely <hmmm, how shall I say?> refined and delicate.

New color scheme notwithstanding -- and it's quite refreshing, compared to just "another" red icon -- the new icon is a bit less noticeable and more discreet than the old, more "blocky" icon, at least to my feeble, old eyes.

Having said that, "function" is more important to me than "form". :)

So, it's all good. :)

GREAT job, MBAM team!

daledoc1

:unsure: I just upgraded (have MBM Pro)....and under the "Protection" tab I get a big red flag that "protection disabled" and when I go to "check" the two boxes...I can't - in order to enable protection!

I just did a reboot and everything is working fine! Thanks... :wub:

• 4 weeks later...