Black Screen after running Malwarebytes and restarting

Hello, I was trying to dig through the forum for a solid answer before posting a question of my own, but I'm kind of a noob, so please don't hate.

Anyways, I installed and ran the latest version of malwarebytes yesterday on my desktop after being recommended by a friend. It found about 60 problems, and I selected to quarantine them. After restarting just as requested, the black screen of death showed up. I can't get into safe mode by tapping F8, I can't see a cursor, I can't see anything.

I'm guessing one of the quarantined files was needed for either bootup or display, I just dont know how to go find it back.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Hello and :welcome: , jacob0080:

We can't work on malware diagnostics and removal in this sub-section of the forum.

So, for expert assistance, I suggest that you please follow the advice in this pinned topic: Available Assistance For Possibly Infected Computers.

If the system is so crippled that you can't run the preliminary scans, please just start a new post in the malware removal section anyway, explaining the situation.
A malware analyst will guide you through the cleanup & repair process.

Thanks,

daledoc1