Confused by Wording of Scheduling Recovery Options

I need help in trying to figure out the rather confusing descriptions provide when attempting to schedule a recovery in version 2.0 when either a scan or an update has been missed for some reason. On the Automated Scheduling main panel, under the column heading "If Missed" the wording says "Run again within [number] hours from last miss," but on the Edit Schedule panel, in the Advanced drop-down selections the wording is "Recover if missed by:" and then a time is specified. Now my question is does the time I specify indicate that the recover operation will fall within or after the time specified? In-other-words, if, say, I choose to have the recovery set to 5 hours, does that mean that the recovery operation will start only *after* 5 hours have elapsed from the missed operation, or does that mean that the recovery operation will start *within* 5 hours of the missed operation? The use of the word "within" on the Automated Scheduling main panel and the word "by" on the Edit Schedule panel Advanced drop-down have contradictory and opposite meanings. Can someone please give me a definitive answer to this. Also, someone at MalwareBytes needs to provide a clearer and less ambiguous description of this function. Thank you for your assistance.