"Maniac" resume help please

imposs

Dear Maniac

Since I sent you a PM I have heard that there was a major technical glitch at MBAM and a week's worth of posts were lost. Unfortunately in my case all the back history was lost as well. You had nearly finished curing my problem so I hope you will be able to do the last steps.

I started with a PUM.UserWLoad infection which after some scans you cleverly removed with a special Custom Scans/Fixes in OTL. You were worried because it had been in a temporary file as an .exe so you continued to check for any remaining problems and asked me to post a Security Check scan. You then told me to activate my UAC and remove and update my version of Java, both of which I have done. You then told me to download and run Complete Internet Repair, checkmarking all the boxes.

The heading on that checkbox page says that you should not "select an option unless your computer has the described problem". I do not know if my computer has all the problems listed and the ways they are solved seem rather harsh. For example one option says it should be used "with care" because certain things will have to be reinstalled afterwards. Do you think there are individual problems which I should cure this way? Please let me know because I have not used that software. I have however done a further Security Check scan which you asked for and show it below.

I look forward to receiving your extremely good help to finish off this infection.

Results of screen317's Security Check version 0.99.54

Windows 7 Service Pack 1 x64 (UAC is enabled)

Internet Explorer 9

``````````````Antivirus/Firewall Check:``````````````

Windows Security Center service is not running! This report may not be accurate!

Windows Firewall Enabled!

Norton 360

WMI entry may not exist for antivirus; attempting automatic update.

`````````Anti-malware/Other Utilities Check:`````````

SUPERAntiSpyware Free Edition

Malwarebytes Anti-Malware version 1.65.1.1000

Java 7 Update 9

Adobe Reader X (10.1.4)

Google Chrome 22.0.1229.92

Google Chrome 22.0.1229.94

````````Process Check: objlist.exe by Laurent````````

AVG avgwdsvc.exe

`````````````````System Health check`````````````````

Total Fragmentation on Drive C: 5%

````````````````````End of Log``````````````````````

I am very glad we are in contact again. My computer system is not showing any problems now. In fact, it did not show any problems when I had the infection; it was MBAM which identified the PUM but could not get rid of it when my computer restarted. I had stopped other attacks in the last few weeks either with AVG or MBAM getting rid of them, all except this PUM. I also had emails sent out in my name to my contacts which I did not know anything about so I was very worried that other problems might arise.

I have one question about the log. It shows Norton 360 but that expired several months ago and I did not renew it. I thought I had removed it from my computer and it is not listed anywhere. Should I try to get rid of it (if so,how) or can it be left? I have AVG in its place.

Is it possible that infection can be reintroduced from video clips which I have downloaded and saved to a memory stick when I play them?

I look forward to your response.

I also had emails sent out in my name to my contacts which I did not know anything about so I was very worried that other problems might arise.

Your system is safe now, so change all of your passwords. That should do the trick.

I have one question about the log. It shows Norton 360 but that expired several months ago and I did not renew it. I thought I had removed it from my computer and it is not listed anywhere. Should I try to get rid of it (if so,how) or can it be left? I have AVG in its place.

You should get rid of it. Follow the instructions here to clean it:

https://www-secure.symantec.com/norton-support/jsp/help-solutions.jsp?docid=20080710133834EN&product=home&pvid=f-home&version=1&lg=en&ct=us

Is it possible that infection can be reintroduced from video clips which I have downloaded and saved to a memory stick when I play them?

Everything is possible. You could scan them in www.virustotal.com to check that theory.

I have used the Norton Removal tool twice (and restarted my computer each time) and removed manually all references to Norton that I could find (including the removal tool itself) but Norton 360 still appears on the Security Scan as you can see on the following log. Should I just forget it?

Thank you for the suggestion of virustotal but their maximum file size is 32MB. That is not enough for a video clip and I do not want to bring the clips on to my computer to subdivide them in case that imports an infection. Do you know a website which will scan larger files?

Internet Explorer 9

Windows Security Center service is not running! This report may not be accurate!

Norton 360

Java 7 Update 9

Adobe Reader X (10.1.4)

AVG avgwdsvc.exe

Well done! PChell works and Norton 360 no longer appears on my SecurityCheck (latest log below).

What should I do about the Quarantine section of MBAM? The PUM which you have removed for me is listed several times there together with other bad looking infections. Is it safe to leave them there or should I delete the list?

Internet Explorer 9

Java 7 Update 9

Adobe Reader X (10.1.4)

AVG avgwdsvc.exe

I have two more questions, please.

1. Following your last reply, is there any disadvantage in deleting the list in Quarantine?

2.My Desktop now has 9 extra icons (with shortcuts to programs) following your help because each item of software was saved to desktop. Can I delete some or all of the software or is it wise to keep them available in case the problem occurs again (particularly as your links were lost when my back history was wiped from this Forum last week)? The extra items are:

DDS, AppRemover, AdwCleaner, aswMBR, OTL, Complete Internet Repair(which I did not run), JavaRa, AVPTool. There is also Security Check but I want to keep that, in order to run it occasionally; it seems simple and very useful.

1. Following your last reply, is there any disadvantage in deleting the list in Quarantine?

It is your personally choice. I was trying to explain you that malware in quarantine is like a person in prison (probably the best example is Guantanamo). If you decide - delete them.

About the other question:

• Download OTC to your desktop and run it
  • Click Yes to beginning the Cleanup process and remove these components, including this application.
  • You will be asked to reboot the machine to finish the Cleanup process. Choose Yes.

Next, manually delete the rest of tools.

Some malware prevention tips:

users.telenet.be/bluepatchy/miekiemoes/prevention.html

Safe surfing! :)

I have now removed them from my Desktop (except for SecurityCheck) and elsewhere where they showed up. I assume that means they have gone from my system. Incidentally, I have just noticed that the SecurityCheck logs show Google Chrome which I have never downloaded. My list of programs indicates that I have Google Chrome Frame which must have come with something else. Is that what the SecurityCheck log is showing up?

I have been wondering if MBAM Pro would have prevented my recent infection with a PUM which MBAM Free identified but could not remove on restart. What do you think?

Please look out for my PM which I sent recently.

My list of programs indicates that I have Google Chrome Frame which must have come with something else. Is that what the SecurityCheck log is showing up?

Security Check shows that you have installed Google Chrome, but in Chrome Frame page there is the following information:

https://developers.google.com/chrome/chrome-frame/

Google Chrome Frame is an open source plug-in that seamlessly brings Google Chrome's open web technologies and speedy JavaScript engine to Internet Explorer.

So that may be.

I have been wondering if MBAM Pro would have prevented my recent infection with a PUM which MBAM Free identified but could not remove on restart. What do you think?

Yes, because MBAM Pro give you the chance to turn on the Real-Time protection module, which didn't exist in Free edition.

Glad we could help. :)

If you need this topic reopened, please send a Private Message to any one of the moderating team members. Please include a link to this thread with your request. This applies only to the originator of this thread.

Other members who need assistance please start your own topic in a new thread. Thanks!

• 1 month later...

Dear Maniac

When you helped me to remove a PUM from my computer, you advised me to uninstall ZoneAlarm and rely on only one firewall. As well as using the usual uninstall procedure, you gave me a link to the tool “download.zonealarm.com/……./clean.exe” which removed all references to ZoneAlarm on my system. It also removed it from SystemCheck. I think this part of the history of your help was lost when the MBAM system had its breakdown about one month ago.

Since then I have not been able to scan from my HP wireless printer although I can arrange a scan from my computer which demonstrates that the basic scan system is working. HP website says this can be caused by firewall problems and when I use the HP test for firewalls it indicates the existence on my system of ZoneAlarm Pro Firewall. However I still cannot find it elsewhere and have rerun the cleaning tool mentioned above without effect.

Can you suggest another cleaning tool to get rid of the remaining ZoneAlarm? I suppose it is possible that this is a consequence of damage caused by the initial infection.

Thank you in advance for your continuing help

Okay, let's check this one:

Please download AppRemover and save it on your desktop. Start the application and click Next and then select Clean Up a Failed Uninstall. Wait until AppRemover finishes scanning the computer and determines which security applications have elements installed. For some applications, AppRemover requires that you restart your computer to finish the uninstallation. If prompted, restart your computer before exiting AppRemover.

I think they have changed AppRemover recently. It is now called OPSWAT AppRemover and you are asked if you want an OPSWAT Security Toolbar installed. If you select (as I did) the alternative of "I only wish to run AppRemover" the only option available is "Uninstall your Security Application". This then showed that I had AVG and MBAM; because I did not want to uninstall either of them I closed the page. Your suggested "Clean up a Failed Uninstall" does not seem to be available.

Can you make another suggestion please?

Note: Please do not run this tool without special supervision and instructions of someone authorized to do so. Otherwise, you could end up with serious problems. For more details, read this article: ComboFix usage, Questions, Help? - Look here

Please visit this webpage for download links, and instructions for running the tool:

http://www.bleepingc...to-use-combofix

* Ensure you have disabled all anti virus and anti malware programs so they do not interfere with the running of ComboFix.

Please post the C:\ComboFix.txt in your next reply for further review.

Note: If you encounter a message "illegal operation attempted on registry key that has been marked for deletion" and no programs will run - please just reboot and that will resolve that error.

I was very reluctant to run ComboFix when my computer was infected so you suggested an alternative which started with OTL. You then wrote some software for me to include in the Custom Scans/Fixes box and that removed the infection. Can I avoid using ComboFix again?

I show one DDS log below and send the second one immediately after.

DDS (Ver_2012-11-20.01) - NTFS_AMD64

Internet Explorer: 9.0.8112.16457 BrowserJavaVersion: 10.9.2

Run by MPOSSENER at 21:41:08 on 2012-12-16

Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium 6.1.7601.1.1252.44.1033.18.3948.2591 [GMT 0:00]

============== Running Processes ===============

C:\PROGRA~2\AVG\AVG2013\avgrsa.exe

C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG\AVG2013\avgcsrva.exe

C:\Windows\system32\lsm.exe

C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe -k DcomLaunch

C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe -k RPCSS

C:\Windows\System32\svchost.exe -k LocalServiceNetworkRestricted

C:\Windows\System32\svchost.exe -k LocalSystemNetworkRestricted

C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe -k netsvcs

C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe -k LocalService

C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe -k NetworkService

C:\Windows\System32\spoolsv.exe

C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe -k LocalServiceNoNetwork

C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASCORE64.EXE

C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\ARM\1.0\armsvc.exe

C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\AppleMobileDeviceService.exe

C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG\AVG2013\avgidsagent.exe

C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG\AVG2013\avgwdsvc.exe

C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe

C:\Program Files (x86)\Launch Manager\dsiwmis.exe

C:\Program Files\Acer\Acer ePower Management\ePowerSvc.exe

C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\Registration\GREGsvc.exe

C:\Windows\SysWOW64\svchost.exe -k hpdevmgmt

C:\Windows\System32\svchost.exe -k HPZ12

C:\Program Files (x86)\NTI\Acer Backup Manager\IScheduleSvc.exe

C:\Windows\System32\svchost.exe -k HPZ12

C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe -k NetworkServiceNetworkRestricted

C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe -k imgsvc

C:\Program Files\Acer\Acer Updater\UpdaterService.exe

C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\AVG Secure Search\vToolbarUpdater\12.2.6\ToolbarUpdater.exe

C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Windows Live\WLIDSVC.EXE

C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG\AVG2013\avgnsa.exe

C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG\AVG2013\avgemca.exe

C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Windows Live\WLIDSvcM.exe

C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe -k HPService

C:\Windows\system32\taskhost.exe

C:\Windows\system32\Dwm.exe

C:\Windows\Explorer.EXE

C:\Windows\system32\taskeng.exe

C:\Program Files (x86)\DriverUpdate\DriverUpdate.exe

C:\Program Files (x86)\SlimDrivers\SlimDrivers.exe

C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RAVCpl64.exe

C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RAVBg64.exe

C:\Program Files\Acer\Acer ePower Management\ePowerTray.exe

C:\Program Files\Elantech\ETDCtrl.exe

C:\Windows\System32\igfxtray.exe

C:\Windows\System32\hkcmd.exe

C:\Windows\System32\igfxpers.exe

C:\Windows\system32\igfxsrvc.exe

C:\Program Files\Microsoft IntelliPoint\ipoint.exe

C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SUPERANTISPYWARE.EXE

C:\Program Files (x86)\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpqtra08.exe

C:\Windows\system32\igfxext.exe

C:\Windows\system32\wbem\unsecapp.exe

C:\Windows\system32\wbem\wmiprvse.exe

C:\Program Files\Acer\Acer ePower Management\ePowerEvent.exe

C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel® Rapid Storage Technology\IAStorIcon.exe

C:\Program Files (x86)\EgisTec MyWinLockerSuite\x86\SuiteTray.exe

C:\Program Files (x86)\EgisTec IPS\PmmUpdate.exe

C:\Program Files (x86)\NTI\Acer Backup Manager\BackupManagerTray.exe

C:\Program Files (x86)\Renesas Electronics\USB 3.0 Host Controller Driver\Application\nusb3mon.exe

C:\Program Files (x86)\Launch Manager\LManager.exe

C:\Program Files (x86)\Launch Manager\MMDx64Fx.exe

C:\Program Files (x86)\HP\HP Software Update\hpwuschd2.exe

C:\Program Files (x86)\Launch Manager\LMworker.exe

C:\Program Files (x86)\Real\RealPlayer\Update\realsched.exe

C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG\AVG2013\avgui.exe

C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Java\Java Update\jusched.exe

C:\Program Files (x86)\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe

C:\Program Files\Elantech\ETDCtrlHelper.exe

C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe -k LocalServiceAndNoImpersonation

C:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe

C:\Windows\system32\SearchIndexer.exe

C:\Program Files\Windows Media Player\wmpnetwk.exe

C:\Windows\System32\svchost.exe -k LocalServicePeerNet

C:\Program Files (x86)\EgisTec IPS\EgisUpdate.exe

C:\Windows\system32\taskeng.exe

C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\clear.fi\MVP\clear.fiAgent.exe

C:\Program Files (x86)\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpqSTE08.exe

C:\Program Files (x86)\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpqbam08.exe

C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\clear.fi\MVP\.\Kernel\DMR\DMREngine.exe

C:\Program Files (x86)\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpqgpc01.exe

C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel® Rapid Storage Technology\IAStorDataMgrSvc.exe

C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel® Management Engine Components\LMS\LMS.exe

C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel® Management Engine Components\UNS\UNS.exe

C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe -k SDRSVC

C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\BingBar\7.1.361.0\SeaPort.exe

C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\OfficeSoftwareProtectionPlatform\OSPPSVC.EXE

C:\Windows\system32\SearchFilterHost.exe

C:\Windows\system32\SearchProtocolHost.exe

C:\Windows\system32\wbem\wmiprvse.exe

C:\Windows\System32\cscript.exe

============== Pseudo HJT Report ===============

uStart Page = hxxp://uk.yahoo.com/

uWindow Title = Microsoft Internet Explorer provided by Tiscali

uSearch Bar = hxxp://www.lycos.co.uk/

uSearch Page = hxxp://www.google.com

uDefault_Page_URL = hxxp://www.tiscali.co.uk/

mStart Page = hxxp://acer.msn.com

mDefault_Page_URL = hxxp://acer.msn.com

BHO: HP Print Enhancer: {0347C33E-8762-4905-BF09-768834316C61} - C:\Program Files (x86)\HP\Digital Imaging\Smart Web Printing\hpswp_printenhancer.dll

BHO: Adobe PDF Link Helper: {18DF081C-E8AD-4283-A596-FA578C2EBDC3} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\Acrobat\ActiveX\AcroIEHelperShim.dll

BHO: RealPlayer Download and Record Plugin for Internet Explorer: {3049C3E9-B461-4BC5-8870-4C09146192CA} - C:\ProgramData\Real\RealPlayer\BrowserRecordPlugin\IE\rpbrowserrecordplugin.dll

BHO: Java Plug-In SSV Helper: {761497BB-D6F0-462C-B6EB-D4DAF1D92D43} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre7\bin\ssv.dll

BHO: Windows Live ID Sign-in Helper: {9030D464-4C02-4ABF-8ECC-5164760863C6} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Windows Live\WindowsLiveLogin.dll

BHO: Google Toolbar Helper: {AA58ED58-01DD-4d91-8333-CF10577473F7} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Google Toolbar\GoogleToolbar_32.dll

BHO: Office Document Cache Handler: {B4F3A835-0E21-4959-BA22-42B3008E02FF} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Office\Office14\URLREDIR.DLL

BHO: Bing Bar Helper: {d2ce3e00-f94a-4740-988e-03dc2f38c34f} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\BingBar\7.1.361.0\BingExt.dll

BHO: Java Plug-In 2 SSV Helper: {DBC80044-A445-435b-BC74-9C25C1C588A9} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre7\bin\jp2ssv.dll

BHO: ChromeFrame BHO: {ECB3C477-1A0A-44BD-BB57-78F9EFE34FA7} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application\23.0.1271.97\npchrome_frame.dll

BHO: HP Smart BHO Class: {FFFFFFFF-CF4E-4F2B-BDC2-0E72E116A856} - C:\Program Files (x86)\HP\Digital Imaging\Smart Web Printing\hpswp_BHO.dll

TB: Bing Bar: {8dcb7100-df86-4384-8842-8fa844297b3f} -

TB: Google Toolbar: {2318C2B1-4965-11d4-9B18-009027A5CD4F} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Google Toolbar\GoogleToolbar_32.dll

EB: HP Smart Web Printing: {555D4D79-4BD2-4094-A395-CFC534424A05} - C:\Program Files (x86)\HP\Digital Imaging\Smart Web Printing\hpswp_bho.dll

EB: HP Smart Web Printing: {555D4D79-4BD2-4094-A395-CFC534424A05} - C:\Program Files (x86)\HP\Digital Imaging\Smart Web Printing\hpswp_bho.dll

uRun: [sUPERAntiSpyware] C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SUPERAntiSpyware.exe

mRun: [iAStorIcon] C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel® Rapid Storage Technology\IAStorIcon.exe

mRun: [suiteTray] "C:\Program Files (x86)\EgisTec MyWinLockerSuite\x86\SuiteTray.exe"

mRun: [EgisTecPMMUpdate] "C:\Program Files (x86)\EgisTec IPS\PmmUpdate.exe"

mRun: [EgisUpdate] "C:\Program Files (x86)\EgisTec IPS\EgisUpdate.exe" -d

mRun: [backupManagerTray] "C:\Program Files (x86)\NTI\Acer Backup Manager\BackupManagerTray.exe" -h -k

mRun: [NUSB3MON] "C:\Program Files (x86)\Renesas Electronics\USB 3.0 Host Controller Driver\Application\nusb3mon.exe"

mRun: [LManager] C:\Program Files (x86)\Launch Manager\LManager.exe

mRun: [MDS_Menu] "C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\clear.fi\MediaEspresso\MUITransfer\MUIStartMenu.exe" "C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\clear.fi\MediaEspresso" UpdateWithCreateOnce "Software\CyberLink\MediaEspresso\6.1"

mRun: [hpqSRMon] C:\Program Files (x86)\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpqSRMon.exe

mRun: [APSDaemon] "C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Apple Application Support\APSDaemon.exe"

mRun: [HP Software Update] C:\Program Files (x86)\HP\HP Software Update\HPWuSchd2.exe

mRun: [Adobe ARM] "C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\ARM\1.0\AdobeARM.exe"

mRun: [vProt] "C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG Secure Search\vprot.exe"

mRun: [HF_G_Jul] "C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG Secure Search\HF_G_Jul.exe" /DoAction

mRun: [ROC_roc_ssl_v12] "C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG Secure Search\ROC_roc_ssl_v12.exe" / /PROMPT /CMPID=roc_ssl_v12

mRun: [TkBellExe] "C:\Program Files (x86)\Real\RealPlayer\update\realsched.exe" -osboot

mRun: [ROC_ROC_JULY_P1] "C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG Secure Search\ROC_ROC_JULY_P1.exe" / /PROMPT /CMPID=ROC_JULY_P1

mRun: [AVG_UI] "C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG\AVG2013\avgui.exe" /TRAYONLY

mRun: [ROC_ROC_NT] "C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG Secure Search\ROC_ROC_NT.exe" / /PROMPT /CMPID=ROC_NT

mRun: [sunJavaUpdateSched] "C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Java\Java Update\jusched.exe"

mRun: [QuickTime Task] "C:\Program Files (x86)\QuickTime\QTTask.exe" -atboottime

mRun: [iTunesHelper] "C:\Program Files (x86)\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe"

mRun: [ZoneAlarm Installer] "C:\Program Files (x86)\CheckPoint\Install\Launcher.exe" "C:\Program Files (x86)\CheckPoint\Install\Install.exe" /r /c "C:\Program Files (x86)\CheckPoint\Install\Install.xml"

dRunOnce: [isMyWinLockerReboot] msiexec.exe /qn /x{voidguid}

StartupFolder: C:\PROGRA~3\MICROS~1\Windows\STARTM~1\Programs\Startup\HPDIGI~1.LNK - C:\Program Files (x86)\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpqtra08.exe

uPolicies-Explorer: NoDriveTypeAutoRun = dword:145

mPolicies-Explorer: NoActiveDesktop = dword:1

mPolicies-Explorer: NoActiveDesktopChanges = dword:1

mPolicies-System: ConsentPromptBehaviorUser = dword:3

mPolicies-System: EnableUIADesktopToggle = dword:0

IE: Add to Google Photos Screensa&ver - C:\Windows\System32\GPhotos.scr/200

IE: E&xport to Microsoft Excel - C:\PROGRA~2\MICROS~3\Office14\EXCEL.EXE/3000

IE: Se&nd to OneNote - C:\PROGRA~2\MICROS~3\Office14\ONBttnIE.dll/105

IE: {219C3416-8CB2-491a-A3C7-D9FCDDC9D600} - {5F7B1267-94A9-47F5-98DB-E99415F33AEC} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Live\Writer\WriterBrowserExtension.dll

IE: {2670000A-7350-4f3c-8081-5663EE0C6C49} - {48E73304-E1D6-4330-914C-F5F514E3486C} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Office\Office14\ONBttnIE.dll

IE: {789FE86F-6FC4-46A1-9849-EDE0DB0C95CA} - {FFFDC614-B694-4AE6-AB38-5D6374584B52} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Office\Office14\ONBttnIELinkedNotes.dll

IE: {DDE87865-83C5-48c4-8357-2F5B1AA84522} - {DDE87865-83C5-48c4-8357-2F5B1AA84522} - C:\Program Files (x86)\HP\Digital Imaging\Smart Web Printing\hpswp_BHO.dll

INFO: HKCU has more than 50 listed domains.

If you wish to scan all of them, select the 'Force scan all domains' option.

DPF: {0742B9EF-8C83-41CA-BFBA-830A59E23533} - hxxps://oas.support.microsoft.com/ActiveX/MSDcode.cab

DPF: {402EE96E-2CE8-482D-ADA5-CECEEA07E16D} - hxxp://www.turntool.com/ViewerInstall.exe

DPF: {73ECB3AA-4717-450C-A2AB-D00DAD9EE203} - hxxp://h20614.www2.hp.com/ediags/gmd/Install/Cab/hpdetect119.cab

DPF: {7530BFB8-7293-4D34-9923-61A11451AFC5} - hxxp://download.eset.com/special/eos/OnlineScanner.cab

TCP: NameServer = 192.168.1.254

TCP: Interfaces\{FB088EB5-8EDC-4DF5-8F57-476A112D2E61} : DHCPNameServer = 192.168.1.254

TCP: Interfaces\{FB088EB5-8EDC-4DF5-8F57-476A112D2E61}\243534 : DHCPNameServer = 192.168.0.4

Filter: text/xml - {807573E5-5146-11D5-A672-00B0D022E945} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\OFFICE14\MSOXMLMF.DLL

Handler: gcf - {9875BFAF-B04D-445E-8A69-BE36838CDE3E} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application\23.0.1271.97\npchrome_frame.dll

Handler: linkscanner - {F274614C-63F8-47D5-A4D1-FBDDE494F8D1} -

Handler: skype4com - {FFC8B962-9B40-4DFF-9458-1830C7DD7F5D} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Skype\Skype4COM.dll

Handler: wlpg - {E43EF6CD-A37A-4A9B-9E6F-83F89B8E6324} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Live\Photo Gallery\AlbumDownloadProtocolHandler.dll

Notify: !SASWinLogon - C:\Program Files (x86)\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASWINLO.dll

SSODL: WebCheck - <orphaned>

SEH: SABShellExecuteHook Class - {5AE067D3-9AFB-48E0-853A-EBB7F4A000DA} - C:\Program Files (x86)\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASSEH.DLL

x64-mSearchAssistant = hxxp://www.google.com/ie

x64-BHO: AVG Safe Search: {3CA2F312-6F6E-4B53-A66E-4E65E497C8C0} -

x64-BHO: Windows Live ID Sign-in Helper: {9030D464-4C02-4ABF-8ECC-5164760863C6} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Windows Live\WindowsLiveLogin.dll

x64-BHO: Google Toolbar Helper: {AA58ED58-01DD-4d91-8333-CF10577473F7} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Google Toolbar\GoogleToolbar_64.dll

x64-BHO: Office Document Cache Handler: {B4F3A835-0E21-4959-BA22-42B3008E02FF} - C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office14\URLREDIR.DLL

x64-TB: Google Toolbar: {2318C2B1-4965-11d4-9B18-009027A5CD4F} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Google Toolbar\GoogleToolbar_64.dll

x64-Run: [RtHDVCpl] C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RAVCpl64.exe -s

x64-Run: [RtHDVBg] C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RAVBg64.exe /FORPCEE4

x64-Run: [Acer ePower Management] C:\Program Files\Acer\Acer ePower Management\ePowerTray.exe

x64-Run: [ETDCtrl] C:\Program Files (x86)\Elantech\ETDCtrl.exe

x64-Run: [igfxTray] C:\Windows\System32\igfxtray.exe

x64-Run: [HotKeysCmds] C:\Windows\System32\hkcmd.exe

x64-Run: [Persistence] C:\Windows\System32\igfxpers.exe

x64-Run: [intelliPoint] "c:\Program Files\Microsoft IntelliPoint\ipoint.exe"

x64-Run: [iSW] "C:\Program Files\CheckPoint\ZAForceField\ForceField.exe" /icon="hidden"

x64-IE: {2670000A-7350-4f3c-8081-5663EE0C6C49} - {48E73304-E1D6-4330-914C-F5F514E3486C} - C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office14\ONBttnIE.dll

x64-IE: {789FE86F-6FC4-46A1-9849-EDE0DB0C95CA} - {FFFDC614-B694-4AE6-AB38-5D6374584B52} - C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office14\ONBttnIELinkedNotes.dll

INFO: x64-HKLM has more than 50 listed domains.

If you wish to scan all of them, select the 'Force scan all domains' option.

x64-Filter: text/xml - {807573E5-5146-11D5-A672-00B0D022E945} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\OFFICE14\MSOXMLMF.DLL

x64-Handler: gcf - {9875BFAF-B04D-445E-8A69-BE36838CDE3E} - <orphaned>

x64-Handler: linkscanner - {F274614C-63F8-47D5-A4D1-FBDDE494F8D1} -

x64-Handler: skype4com - {FFC8B962-9B40-4DFF-9458-1830C7DD7F5D} - <orphaned>

x64-Handler: wlpg - {E43EF6CD-A37A-4A9B-9E6F-83F89B8E6324} - <orphaned>

x64-Notify: igfxcui - igfxdev.dll

x64-SSODL: WebCheck - <orphaned>

============= SERVICES / DRIVERS ===============

R0 AVGIDSHA;AVGIDSHA;C:\Windows\System32\drivers\avgidsha.sys [2012-10-15 63328]

R0 Avgloga;AVG Logging Driver;C:\Windows\System32\drivers\avgloga.sys [2012-9-21 225120]

R0 Avgmfx64;AVG Mini-Filter Resident Anti-Virus Shield;C:\Windows\System32\drivers\avgmfx64.sys [2012-10-5 111456]

R0 Avgrkx64;AVG Anti-Rootkit Driver;C:\Windows\System32\drivers\avgrkx64.sys [2012-9-14 40800]

R1 AVGIDSDriver;AVGIDSDriver;C:\Windows\System32\drivers\avgidsdrivera.sys [2012-10-22 154464]

R1 Avgldx64;AVG AVI Loader Driver;C:\Windows\System32\drivers\avgldx64.sys [2012-10-2 185696]

R1 Avgtdia;AVG TDI Driver;C:\Windows\System32\drivers\avgtdia.sys [2012-9-21 200032]

R1 avgtp;avgtp;C:\Windows\System32\drivers\avgtpx64.sys [2012-8-19 31080]

R1 mwlPSDFilter;mwlPSDFilter;C:\Windows\System32\drivers\mwlPSDFilter.sys [2010-12-6 22912]

R1 mwlPSDNServ;mwlPSDNServ;C:\Windows\System32\drivers\mwlPSDNserv.sys [2010-12-6 20328]

R1 mwlPSDVDisk;mwlPSDVDisk;C:\Windows\System32\drivers\mwlPSDVDisk.sys [2010-12-6 62584]

R1 SASDIFSV;SASDIFSV;C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\sasdifsv64.sys [2011-7-22 14928]

R1 SASKUTIL;SASKUTIL;C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\saskutil64.sys [2011-7-12 12368]

R2 !SASCORE;SAS Core Service;C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASCORE64.EXE [2011-8-11 140672]

R2 AVGIDSAgent;AVGIDSAgent;C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG\AVG2013\avgidsagent.exe [2012-11-6 5814392]

R2 avgwd;AVG WatchDog;C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG\AVG2013\avgwdsvc.exe [2012-10-22 196664]

R2 DsiWMIService;Dritek WMI Service;C:\Program Files (x86)\Launch Manager\dsiwmis.exe [2010-12-10 311376]

R2 ePowerSvc;Acer ePower Service;C:\Program Files\Acer\Acer ePower Management\ePowerSvc.exe [2010-12-6 868224]

R2 GREGService;GREGService;C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\Registration\GREGsvc.exe [2010-1-8 23584]

R2 IAStorDataMgrSvc;Intel® Rapid Storage Technology;C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel® Rapid Storage Technology\IAStorDataMgrSvc.exe [2010-12-6 13336]

R2 NTI IScheduleSvc;NTI IScheduleSvc;C:\Program Files (x86)\NTI\Acer Backup Manager\IScheduleSvc.exe [2010-11-12 257344]

R2 UNS;Intel® Management and Security Application User Notification Service;C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel® Management Engine Components\UNS\UNS.exe [2011-3-8 2656280]

R2 Updater Service;Updater Service;C:\Program Files\Acer\Acer Updater\UpdaterService.exe [2010-12-6 243232]

R2 vToolbarUpdater12.2.6;vToolbarUpdater12.2.6;C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\AVG Secure Search\vToolbarUpdater\12.2.6\ToolbarUpdater.exe [2012-9-3 722528]

R3 b57xdbd;Broadcom xD Picture Bus Driver Service;C:\Windows\System32\drivers\b57xdbd.sys [2010-12-11 67112]

R3 b57xdmp;Broadcom xD Picture vstorp client drv;C:\Windows\System32\drivers\b57xdmp.sys [2010-12-11 19496]

R3 BBUpdate;BBUpdate;C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\BingBar\7.1.361.0\SeaPort.EXE [2012-2-10 240408]

R3 bScsiMSa;bScsiMSa;C:\Windows\System32\drivers\bScsiMSa.sys [2010-12-15 35368]

R3 bScsiSDa;bScsiSDa;C:\Windows\System32\drivers\bScsiSDa.sys [2010-12-11 85544]

R3 ETD;ELAN PS/2 Port Input Device;C:\Windows\System32\drivers\ETD.sys [2010-12-6 138024]

R3 IntcDAud;Intel® Display Audio;C:\Windows\System32\drivers\IntcDAud.sys [2011-1-6 317440]

R3 k57nd60a;Broadcom NetLink Gigabit Ethernet - NDIS 6.0;C:\Windows\System32\drivers\k57nd60a.sys [2010-12-1 411688]

R3 nusb3hub;Renesas Electronics USB 3.0 Hub Driver;C:\Windows\System32\drivers\nusb3hub.sys [2010-9-30 80384]

R3 nusb3xhc;Renesas Electronics USB 3.0 Host Controller Driver;C:\Windows\System32\drivers\nusb3xhc.sys [2010-9-30 180736]

S2 BBSvc;BingBar Service;C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\BingBar\7.1.361.0\BBSvc.EXE [2012-2-10 193816]

S2 clr_optimization_v4.0.30319_32;Microsoft .NET Framework NGEN v4.0.30319_X86;C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v4.0.30319\mscorsvw.exe [2010-3-18 130384]

S2 clr_optimization_v4.0.30319_64;Microsoft .NET Framework NGEN v4.0.30319_X64;C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework64\v4.0.30319\mscorsvw.exe [2010-3-18 138576]

S2 SkypeUpdate;Skype Updater;C:\Program Files (x86)\Skype\Updater\Updater.exe [2012-7-13 160944]

S3 EgisTec Ticket Service;EgisTec Ticket Service;C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\EgisTec\Services\EgisTicketService.exe [2010-9-28 172912]

S3 SWDUMon;SWDUMon;C:\Windows\System32\drivers\SWDUMon.sys [2012-8-10 15712]

S3 TsUsbFlt;TsUsbFlt;C:\Windows\System32\drivers\TsUsbFlt.sys [2011-7-2 59392]

S3 WatAdminSvc;Windows Activation Technologies Service;C:\Windows\System32\Wat\WatAdminSvc.exe [2011-5-7 1255736]

S4 wlcrasvc;Windows Live Mesh remote connections service;C:\Program Files\Windows Live\Mesh\wlcrasvc.exe [2010-9-22 57184]

=============== Created Last 30 ================

2012-12-12 16:09:55 2048 ----a-w- C:\Windows\SysWow64\tzres.dll

2012-11-30 23:17:22 -------- d-----w- C:\Program Files\iPod

2012-11-30 23:17:21 -------- d-----w- C:\ProgramData\34BE82C4-E596-4e99-A191-52C6199EBF69

2012-11-30 23:17:21 -------- d-----w- C:\Program Files\iTunes

2012-11-30 23:17:21 -------- d-----w- C:\Program Files (x86)\iTunes

2012-11-24 01:04:51 159744 ----a-w- C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Explorer\Plugins\npqtplugin7.dll

2012-11-24 01:04:51 159744 ----a-w- C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Explorer\Plugins\npqtplugin6.dll

2012-11-24 01:04:51 159744 ----a-w- C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Explorer\Plugins\npqtplugin5.dll

2012-11-24 01:04:51 159744 ----a-w- C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Explorer\Plugins\npqtplugin4.dll

2012-11-24 01:04:51 159744 ----a-w- C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Explorer\Plugins\npqtplugin3.dll

2012-11-24 01:04:51 159744 ----a-w- C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Explorer\Plugins\npqtplugin2.dll

2012-11-24 01:04:51 159744 ----a-w- C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Explorer\Plugins\npqtplugin.dll

2012-11-21 14:49:42 9728 ----a-w- C:\Windows\System32\Wdfres.dll

2012-11-21 14:49:42 785512 ----a-w- C:\Windows\System32\drivers\Wdf01000.sys

2012-11-21 14:49:42 54376 ----a-w- C:\Windows\System32\drivers\WdfLdr.sys

2012-11-21 14:49:42 2560 ----a-w- C:\Windows\System32\drivers\en-US\wdf01000.sys.mui

2012-11-21 14:38:16 87040 ----a-w- C:\Windows\System32\drivers\WUDFPf.sys

2012-11-21 14:38:16 84992 ----a-w- C:\Windows\System32\WUDFSvc.dll

2012-11-21 14:38:16 198656 ----a-w- C:\Windows\System32\drivers\WUDFRd.sys

2012-11-21 14:38:16 194048 ----a-w- C:\Windows\System32\WUDFPlatform.dll

2012-11-21 14:38:15 744448 ----a-w- C:\Windows\System32\WUDFx.dll

2012-11-21 14:38:15 45056 ----a-w- C:\Windows\System32\WUDFCoinstaller.dll

2012-11-21 14:38:15 229888 ----a-w- C:\Windows\System32\WUDFHost.exe

==================== Find3M ====================

2012-12-16 20:22:44 15712 ----a-w- C:\Windows\System32\drivers\SWDUMon.sys

2012-12-14 12:18:32 73656 ----a-w- C:\Windows\SysWow64\FlashPlayerCPLApp.cpl

2012-12-14 12:18:32 697272 ----a-w- C:\Windows\SysWow64\FlashPlayerApp.exe

2012-11-22 03:26:40 3149824 ----a-w- C:\Windows\System32\win32k.sys

2012-11-14 06:11:44 2312704 ----a-w- C:\Windows\System32\jscript9.dll

2012-11-14 06:04:11 1392128 ----a-w- C:\Windows\System32\wininet.dll

2012-11-14 06:02:49 1494528 ----a-w- C:\Windows\System32\inetcpl.cpl

2012-11-14 05:57:46 599040 ----a-w- C:\Windows\System32\vbscript.dll

2012-11-14 05:57:35 173056 ----a-w- C:\Windows\System32\ieUnatt.exe

2012-11-14 05:52:40 2382848 ----a-w- C:\Windows\System32\mshtml.tlb

2012-11-14 02:09:22 1800704 ----a-w- C:\Windows\SysWow64\jscript9.dll

2012-11-14 01:58:15 1427968 ----a-w- C:\Windows\SysWow64\inetcpl.cpl

2012-11-14 01:57:37 1129472 ----a-w- C:\Windows\SysWow64\wininet.dll

2012-11-14 01:49:25 142848 ----a-w- C:\Windows\SysWow64\ieUnatt.exe

2012-11-14 01:48:27 420864 ----a-w- C:\Windows\SysWow64\vbscript.dll

2012-11-14 01:44:42 2382848 ----a-w- C:\Windows\SysWow64\mshtml.tlb

2012-11-09 05:45:09 2048 ----a-w- C:\Windows\System32\tzres.dll

2012-11-05 21:35:16 46080 ----a-w- C:\Windows\System32\atmlib.dll

2012-11-05 20:41:32 367616 ----a-w- C:\Windows\System32\atmfd.dll

2012-11-05 20:32:16 295424 ----a-w- C:\Windows\SysWow64\atmfd.dll

2012-11-05 20:32:09 34304 ----a-w- C:\Windows\SysWow64\atmlib.dll

2012-11-02 05:59:11 478208 ----a-w- C:\Windows\System32\dpnet.dll

2012-11-02 05:11:31 376832 ----a-w- C:\Windows\SysWow64\dpnet.dll

2012-11-01 16:03:45 95208 ----a-w- C:\Windows\SysWow64\WindowsAccessBridge-32.dll

2012-11-01 16:03:43 821736 ----a-w- C:\Windows\SysWow64\npDeployJava1.dll

2012-10-25 03:12:26 94208 ----a-w- C:\Windows\SysWow64\QuickTimeVR.qtx

2012-10-25 03:12:26 69632 ----a-w- C:\Windows\SysWow64\QuickTime.qts

2012-10-22 13:02:44 154464 ----a-w- C:\Windows\System32\drivers\avgidsdrivera.sys

2012-10-16 08:38:37 135168 ----a-w- C:\Windows\apppatch\AppPatch64\AcXtrnal.dll

2012-10-16 08:38:34 350208 ----a-w- C:\Windows\apppatch\AppPatch64\AcLayers.dll

2012-10-16 07:39:52 561664 ----a-w- C:\Windows\apppatch\AcLayers.dll

2012-10-15 03:48:50 63328 ----a-w- C:\Windows\System32\drivers\avgidsha.sys

2012-10-09 18:17:13 55296 ----a-w- C:\Windows\System32\dhcpcsvc6.dll

2012-10-09 18:17:13 226816 ----a-w- C:\Windows\System32\dhcpcore6.dll

2012-10-09 17:40:31 44032 ----a-w- C:\Windows\SysWow64\dhcpcsvc6.dll

2012-10-09 17:40:31 193536 ----a-w- C:\Windows\SysWow64\dhcpcore6.dll

2012-10-05 03:32:50 111456 ----a-w- C:\Windows\System32\drivers\avgmfx64.sys

2012-10-04 17:46:16 362496 ----a-w- C:\Windows\System32\wow64win.dll

2012-10-04 17:46:15 243200 ----a-w- C:\Windows\System32\wow64.dll

2012-10-04 17:46:15 13312 ----a-w- C:\Windows\System32\wow64cpu.dll

2012-10-04 17:45:55 215040 ----a-w- C:\Windows\System32\winsrv.dll

2012-10-04 17:43:28 16384 ----a-w- C:\Windows\System32\ntvdm64.dll

2012-10-04 17:41:16 424960 ----a-w- C:\Windows\System32\KernelBase.dll

2012-10-04 16:47:41 5120 ----a-w- C:\Windows\SysWow64\wow32.dll

2012-10-04 16:47:41 274944 ----a-w- C:\Windows\SysWow64\KernelBase.dll

2012-10-04 15:21:55 338432 ----a-w- C:\Windows\System32\conhost.exe

2012-10-04 14:46:46 7680 ----a-w- C:\Windows\SysWow64\instnm.exe

2012-10-04 14:46:46 25600 ----a-w- C:\Windows\SysWow64\setup16.exe

2012-10-04 14:46:44 14336 ----a-w- C:\Windows\SysWow64\ntvdm64.dll

2012-10-04 14:46:43 2048 ----a-w- C:\Windows\SysWow64\user.exe

2012-10-04 14:41:50 6144 ---ha-w- C:\Windows\SysWow64\api-ms-win-security-base-l1-1-0.dll

2012-10-04 14:41:50 4608 ---ha-w- C:\Windows\SysWow64\api-ms-win-core-threadpool-l1-1-0.dll

2012-10-04 14:41:50 3584 ---ha-w- C:\Windows\SysWow64\api-ms-win-core-xstate-l1

This is the second DDS log.

UNLESS SPECIFICALLY INSTRUCTED, DO NOT POST THIS LOG.

IF REQUESTED, ZIP IT UP & ATTACH IT

DDS (Ver_2012-11-20.01)

Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium

Boot Device: \Device\HarddiskVolume2

Install Date: 04/05/2011 01:26:34

System Uptime: 16/12/2012 20:21:24 (1 hours ago)

Motherboard: Acer | | JE50_HR

Processor: Intel® Core i3-2310M CPU @ 2.10GHz | CPU1 | 1386/1333mhz

==== Disk Partitions =========================

C: is FIXED (NTFS) - 283 GiB total, 202.397 GiB free.

D: is CDROM ()

==== Disabled Device Manager Items =============

Class GUID: {4d36e972-e325-11ce-bfc1-08002be10318}

Description: Microsoft ISATAP Adapter

Device ID: ROOT\*ISATAP\0001

Manufacturer: Microsoft

Name: Microsoft ISATAP Adapter #2

PNP Device ID: ROOT\*ISATAP\0001

Service: tunnel

Class GUID: {4d36e971-e325-11ce-bfc1-08002be10318}

Description: Photosmart B110 series

Device ID: ROOT\MULTIFUNCTION\0000

Manufacturer: HP

Name: Photosmart B110 series

PNP Device ID: ROOT\MULTIFUNCTION\0000

Service:

Description: Microsoft ISATAP Adapter

Device ID: ROOT\*ISATAP\0002

Name: Microsoft ISATAP Adapter

PNP Device ID: ROOT\*ISATAP\0002

Description: Microsoft Teredo Tunneling Adapter

Device ID: ROOT\*TEREDO\0000

Name: Teredo Tunneling Pseudo-Interface

PNP Device ID: ROOT\*TEREDO\0000

==== System Restore Points ===================

RP129: 01/11/2012 16:03:33 - Installed Java 7 Update 9

RP130: 21/11/2012 14:36:19 - Windows Update

RP131: 27/11/2012 12:00:20 - Restore Operation

RP132: 28/11/2012 17:22:13 - Windows Update

RP133: 13/12/2012 15:36:03 - Windows Update

RP134: 13/12/2012 16:08:06 - Windows Update

==== Installed Programs ======================

64 Bit HP CIO Components Installer

Acer Backup Manager

Acer Crystal Eye Webcam

Acer ePower Management

Acer eRecovery Management

Acer GameZone Console

Acer Registration

Acer ScreenSaver

Acer Updater

Acrobat.com

Adobe AIR

Adobe Flash Player 11 ActiveX

Adobe Reader X (10.1.4)

Airport Mania First Flight

Amazonia

Apple Application Support

Apple Mobile Device Support

Apple Software Update

Audible Download Manager

AVG 2013

B110

Backup Manager V3

Bing Bar

Bonjour

Broadcom Card Reader Driver Installer

Broadcom Gigabit NetLink Controller

BufferChm

Cake Mania

clear.fi

clear.fi Client

Coupon Printer for Windows

D3DX10

Definition Update for Microsoft Office 2010 (KB982726) 32-Bit Edition

Destinations

DeviceDiscovery

Dream Day First Home

DriverUpdate

eBay Worldwide

eSobi v2

ETDWare PS/2-X64 8.0.6.0_WHQL

Farm Frenzy 2

ffdshow v1.2.4422 [2012-04-09]

Galapago

Google Chrome Frame

Google Toolbar for Internet Explorer

Google Update Helper

GPBaseService2

Heroes of Hellas

Hewlett-Packard ACLM.NET v1.1.0.0

HP Customer Participation Program 14.0

HP Imaging Device Functions 14.0

HP Photo Creations

HP Photosmart Essential 3.5

HP Photosmart Wireless B110 All-In-One Driver Software 14.0 Rel. 7

HP Product Detection

HP Smart Web Printing 4.60

HP Solution Center 14.0

HP Update

HPAppStudio

HPDiagnosticAlert

HPPhotoGadget

HPPhotoSmartDiscLabelContent1

HPPhotosmartEssential

HPProductAssistant

HPSSupply

Identity Card

Intel® Control Center

Intel® Management Engine Components

Intel® Processor Graphics

Intel® Rapid Storage Technology

IsoBuster 3.0

iTunes

Java 7 Update 9

Java Auto Updater

Junk Mail filter update

Launch Manager

MarketResearch

MediaEspresso

MediaPlayerLite 0.3

Merriam Websters Spell Jam

Mesh Runtime

Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Client Profile

Microsoft Application Error Reporting

Microsoft IntelliPoint 8.2

Microsoft Office 2010 Service Pack 1 (SP1)

Microsoft Office Access MUI (English) 2010

Microsoft Office Access Setup Metadata MUI (English) 2010

Microsoft Office Excel MUI (English) 2010

Microsoft Office Home and Student 2010

Microsoft Office Office 64-bit Components 2010

Microsoft Office OneNote MUI (English) 2010

Microsoft Office Outlook MUI (English) 2010

Microsoft Office PowerPoint MUI (English) 2010

Microsoft Office Proof (English) 2010

Microsoft Office Proof (French) 2010

Microsoft Office Proof (Spanish) 2010

Microsoft Office Proofing (English) 2010

Microsoft Office Publisher MUI (English) 2010

Microsoft Office Shared 64-bit MUI (English) 2010

Microsoft Office Shared 64-bit Setup Metadata MUI (English) 2010

Microsoft Office Shared MUI (English) 2010

Microsoft Office Shared Setup Metadata MUI (English) 2010

Microsoft Office Single Image 2010

Microsoft Office Word MUI (English) 2010

Microsoft Silverlight

Microsoft SQL Server 2005 Compact Edition [ENU]

Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable

Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 ATL Update kb973924 - x86 9.0.30729.4148

Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable - KB2467174 - x86 9.0.30729.5570

Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable - x86 9.0.30729.17

Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable - x86 9.0.30729.4148

Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable - x86 9.0.30729.6161

Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 x86 Redistributable - 10.0.40219

MSVCRT

MSVCRT_amd64

MSXML 4.0 SP2 (KB954430)

MSXML 4.0 SP2 (KB973688)

MyWinLocker

MyWinLocker 4

MyWinLocker Suite

Network64

NTI Media Maker 9

Picasa 3

Poker 25 Version 1.0

Poker Pop

PS_AIO_07_B110_SW_Min

QuickTime

QuickTransfer

RealNetworks - Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Runtime

RealPlayer

Realtek High Definition Audio Driver

RealUpgrade 1.1

Recuva

Renesas Electronics USB 3.0 Host Controller Driver

Scan

Security Update for Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Client Profile (KB2446708)

Security Update for Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Client Profile (KB2478663)

Security Update for Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Client Profile (KB2518870)

Security Update for Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Client Profile (KB2539636)

Security Update for Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Client Profile (KB2572078)

Security Update for Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Client Profile (KB2604121)

Security Update for Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Client Profile (KB2633870)

Security Update for Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Client Profile (KB2656351)

Security Update for Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Client Profile (KB2656368)

Security Update for Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Client Profile (KB2656368v2)

Security Update for Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Client Profile (KB2656405)

Security Update for Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Client Profile (KB2686827)

Security Update for Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Client Profile (KB2729449)

Security Update for Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Client Profile (KB2737019)

Security Update for Microsoft Excel 2010 (KB2597126) 32-Bit Edition

Security Update for Microsoft InfoPath 2010 (KB2687417) 32-Bit Edition

Security Update for Microsoft Office 2010 (KB2553091)

Security Update for Microsoft Office 2010 (KB2553096)

Security Update for Microsoft Office 2010 (KB2553371) 32-Bit Edition

Security Update for Microsoft Office 2010 (KB2553447) 32-Bit Edition

Security Update for Microsoft Office 2010 (KB2589320) 32-Bit Edition

Security Update for Microsoft Office 2010 (KB2597986) 32-Bit Edition

Security Update for Microsoft Office 2010 (KB2598243) 32-Bit Edition

Security Update for Microsoft Office 2010 (KB2687501) 32-Bit Edition

Security Update for Microsoft Office 2010 (KB2687510) 32-Bit Edition

Security Update for Microsoft PowerPoint 2010 (KB2553185) 32-Bit Edition

Security Update for Microsoft Visio Viewer 2010 (KB2598287) 32-Bit Edition

Security Update for Microsoft Word 2010 (KB2760410) 32-Bit Edition

Shop for HP Supplies

Shredder

Skype™ 5.10

SlimDrivers

SmartWebPrinting

SolSuite

SolutionCenter

Spin & Win

Status

Sudoku

SuDoku Solver v 1.0

SUPERAntiSpyware

System Checkup 3.0

Ten Thumbs 4.7

Toolbox

TrayApp

Update for Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Client Profile (KB2468871)

Update for Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Client Profile (KB2533523)

Update for Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Client Profile (KB2600217)

Update for Microsoft Office 2010 (KB2494150)

Update for Microsoft Office 2010 (KB2553065)

Update for Microsoft Office 2010 (KB2553181) 32-Bit Edition

Update for Microsoft Office 2010 (KB2553267) 32-Bit Edition

Update for Microsoft Office 2010 (KB2553310) 32-Bit Edition

Update for Microsoft Office 2010 (KB2566458)

Update for Microsoft Office 2010 (KB2596964) 32-Bit Edition

Update for Microsoft Office 2010 (KB2598242) 32-Bit Edition

Update for Microsoft Office 2010 (KB2687509) 32-Bit Edition

Update for Microsoft OneNote 2010 (KB2553290) 32-Bit Edition

Update for Microsoft OneNote 2010 (KB2687277) 32-Bit Edition

Update for Microsoft Outlook 2010 (KB2687623) 32-Bit Edition

Update for Microsoft Outlook Social Connector 2010 (KB2553406) 32-Bit Edition

Update for Microsoft SharePoint Workspace 2010 (KB2589371) 32-Bit Edition

Visual Studio 2008 x64 Redistributables

Visual Studio 2010 x64 Redistributables

WebReg

Welcome Center

Windows Live Communications Platform

Windows Live Essentials

Windows Live ID Sign-in Assistant

Windows Live Installer

Windows Live Language Selector

Windows Live Mail

Windows Live Mesh

Windows Live Mesh ActiveX Control for Remote Connections

Windows Live Messenger

Windows Live MIME IFilter

Windows Live Movie Maker

Windows Live Photo Common

Windows Live Photo Gallery

Windows Live PIMT Platform

Windows Live Remote Client

Windows Live Remote Client Resources

Windows Live Remote Service

Windows Live Remote Service Resources

Windows Live SOXE

Windows Live SOXE Definitions

Windows Live UX Platform

Windows Live UX Platform Language Pack

Windows Live Writer

Windows Live Writer Resources

ZoneAlarm LTD Toolbar

==== Event Viewer Messages From Past Week ========

16/12/2012 20:23:28, Error: Microsoft-Windows-DistributedCOM [10016] - The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Launch permission for the COM Server application with CLSID {C97FCC79-E628-407D-AE68-A06AD6D8B4D1} and APPID {344ED43D-D086-4961-86A6-1106F4ACAD9B} to the user NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM SID (S-1-5-18) from address LocalHost (Using LRPC). This security permission can be modified using the Component Services administrative tool.

16/12/2012 20:22:24, Error: Service Control Manager [7026] - The following boot-start or system-start driver(s) failed to load: TfFsMon TfSysMon

16/12/2012 20:22:21, Error: Service Control Manager [7006] - The ScRegSetValueExW call failed for FailureActions with the following error: Access is denied.

13/12/2012 16:58:21, Error: Microsoft-Windows-DistributedCOM [10016] - The machine-default permission settings do not grant Local Activation permission for the COM Server application with CLSID {10DA4F3C-CC99-4190-BE4D-58330754E882} and APPID {7DDEFEA6-98EE-4F13-A25B-EC83D9BC5541} to the user NT AUTHORITY\LOCAL SERVICE SID (S-1-5-19) from address LocalHost (Using LRPC). This security permission can be modified using the Component Services administrative tool.

==== End Of File ===========================

Step 1

Please uninstall these applications:

Coupon Printer for Windows

ZoneAlarm LTD Toolbar

Step 2

Please download Junkware Removal Tool to your desktop.

• Shut down your protection software now to avoid potential conflicts.
  • Run the tool by double-clicking it. If you are using Windows Vista or Seven, right-mouse click it and select Run as Administrator.
  • The tool will open and start scanning your system.
  • Please be patient as this can take a while to complete depending on your system's specifications.
  • On completion, a log (JRT.txt) is saved to your desktop and will automatically open.
  • Post the contents of JRT.txt into your next message.

Step 3

Download OTL to your Desktop

• Double click on the icon to run it. Make sure all other windows are closed and to let it run uninterrupted.
  • Please tick the Scan All users. Next, click the Quick Scan button. The scan wont take long.
    • When the scan completes, it will open two notepad windows. OTL.Txt and Extras.Txt. These are saved in the same location as OTL.
    • Please copy (Edit->Select All, Edit->Copy) the contents of these files, one at a time and post them in your topic.

In your next reply, post the following log files:

• Junkware Removal Tool log
  • OTL log