Maintenance Period tonight

twexler

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Root Admin

The indent tag appears to be broken or no longer supported. The FAQ and some other posts that use it now show the tag instead of acting on it.

This line should be indented

This line should not be indented

I'm able to use the Rich Text editor to sort of manage an indent but it acts on words or paragraphs not selected that are above what you're trying to indent.

Thanks Ron,

The function we used to have which showed a members current activity is also gone it seems, only shows on mouse over "newest member". Cannot tell if member is viewing own profile for example. Or perhaps i have missed something which would not be a new problem :P

Edited to add...

Member activity is shown by using online member function "view full list" or mousing over a member name on a post but awfully time consuming.

Wayne

site looks alot nicer did this affect the mobile verion as well

Yes, there's a new mobile skin.

Yay this is 3.2!

AdvancedSetup, there's a button on the top left that says Toggle editing mode. That allows you to see the raw BBCode, etc. Which would let you see the behavior of indent is now this:

[indent=1]xxx[/indent]

• Root Admin

Yes, there's a new mobile skin.

Yay this is 3.2!

AdvancedSetup, there's a button on the top left that says Toggle editing mode. That allows you to see the raw BBCode, etc. Which would let you see the behavior of indent is now this:

[indent=1]xxx[/indent]

Thanks - I know about the toggle but did not see that it was mixed/using the numbered list method now. It should at least remain compatible with previous posts and not break them simply to use this new method.

hmmm ...

the readability of the text has dropped a bit (on my monitor at any rate) .

the use of different colors in the text area is an ok idea but there is a lack of contrast ... some things are a bit "washed" .

would it be possible to bump up the font size a notch ?

Forum User CP link Isn't working for me.

forums.malwarebytes.org Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.

If you are seeing this page, it means there was a problem communicating with our database. Sometimes this error is temporary and will go away when you refresh the page. Sometimes the error will need to be fixed by an administrator before the site will become accessible again.

Also the option to use the previous Skin would be nice.

Ditto

NOTE: Not getting emails for those who posted subsequent to me in this thread.

Mine did the same thing. All your notifications were changed back to default. You'll need to change them again.

Go under your profile > My Settings.

I can't tell where I've been or how to find the HJT topics I'm working.

Glad some of you like it.