jh1d.exe not detected in mbam

• Staff

Also if anyone here as any idea how it ended up on the system we would like to know. From what i gather this was part of a bundleware package so any apps you installed right before this may be the culprit.

I have proof babylon and systweak was installed around the same time in the past.  So if anyone can come up with what app they installed when this started happening it would be appreciated

I uninstalled monitor.exe stored in "C:\ProgramFiles\mutualpublic" using uninstaller in the same folder, as indicated by stuniq.

The service "Mutual Monitor" was disabled (or deleted) automatically after the uninstall.

No futher problems after the uninstall.

Thanks.

Hi Guys!

The same problem here and fixed it as quoted.

But I've checked my registry for sure (win+R -> regedit -> ctrl+F -> jh1 -> search) and I found a few:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\RADAR\HeapLeakDetection\DiagnosedApplications\jh1e.exe

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\mutualpublic

Delete them and no further problems after that

Big Up from Poland

Kimod

in addition to kimod's info, I've found that;
the registry folder > HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\RADAR\HeapLeakDetection\DiagnosedApplications\
also contains the folders jh1c, jh1d, jh1e, jh1f, & pts5a. with registry key values. (well at least in my system)

So I've deleted them all from registry, after removing the mutualpublic through it's uninstaller.

Thanks All,

grtz, V

• Staff

Just wanted to let you know this is the results of our research on this one:

http://blog.malwarebytes.org/fraud-scam/2013/11/potentially-unwanted-miners-toolbar-peddlers-use-your-system-to-make-btc/

Victor and Kimod,

That is not a loadpoint so those keys are just leftover traces. It should not matter if you delete them or not.