Possible svchost.exe infection

Hello,

I went on my windows 8.1 laptop today and it felt a little slower than normal, I Looked on task manager and i all ways have the command line open and i saw a svchost.exe with out a command line, It's was just blank, I did a scan with mbam and it found nothing, Im not sore if this is an infection im just suspicious because this has never occurred before. Screen shot of what i found will be below, any reply's or help with be great,

Thanks for reading.

post-161024-0-73302500-1397574667_thumb.

Hi MLCgames, and welcome to Malwarebytes Forum

A session of svchost.exe could be running a single Service, or a grouping of Services. You are probably looking at a session of svchost that's running more than one Service. I also at times show a session of svchost that doesn't show the command line, it's not an indication of malware. You can read more about svchost here:
http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/tutorials/list-services-running-under-svchostexe-process

Please let me know if you if you consider this solved, or if you would prefer to check your system. If you would like to do that, please read I'm infected - What do I do now? and post a FRST log to start the process.

• Root Admin

Due to the lack of feedback this topic is closed to prevent others from posting here. If you need this topic reopened, please send a Private Message to any one of the moderating team members. Please include a link to this thread with your request. This applies only to the originator of this thread.

Other members who need assistance please start your own topic in a new thread. Thanks!