I'm at Risk! What's the better way to do!?

oh man!! Your Great!!! ^_^

so McAfee Firewall will do the job of Windows Firewall??

How about he BSOD I encounter especially when restarting my laptop??

by the way when we start the process I change the setting of the Windows Update so it won't automatically update and install the update??

do you think that's the reason why I got that BSOD??

Thank You so MUCH!!!!!! ;)

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Next time you start your laptop, hit f8 several times.

From the menu, select "disable automatic restart on system error" and start windows.

Try to provocate the bsod.

When you are facing it, make a foto or write down the information provided by the screen.

Post that information - perhaps we can find the reason.

Windows Updates: That cannot be the reason of the bsod.

I already did that the

:(

Your PC ran into Problem and it needs to restart. We're just collecting some error info, and then we'll restart for you.

If you'd like to know more you can search online later for this error. 0xc000021a

After it automatically restart it says

RECOVERY

Your PC couldn't start properly

After multiple tries, the operating system on your pc failed to start, so it needs to be repaired

Error code: 0xc0000001

You'll need to use the recovery tools on your installation media. If you don't have an installation media (like a disc or USB devices), contact your system administrator or PC manufacturer.

by the way thank you so much

I'm glad you help me :lol:

Crossposting and pushing the topic - how much do you think do I want to help you if you are acting like that?

There is no malware on your machine (as far as we can say this from here) but something is seriously damaged within the system.

The last thing you can try to avoid the full reinstall would be a refresh (see my link:

http://www.thewindowsclub.com/repair-windows-8