Get Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware for free

• Root Admin

We're just trying a few offers out on our forums to see what our users will like. If you subscribe to Netflix, you will get the PRO version of Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware for FREE.

SIMPLY CLICK THE IMAGE BELOW FOR THE OFFER :).

(this offer is now expired and so the image below will no longer work.

185839160.jpg

Yes I saw that, I also saw that its for new coustomers.... bummer I just signed up for Netflix two weeks ago.... Oh well such is life.

I'm in the same boat. I was excited to get the full version, but I already have Netflix (only a few months now). It's a nice offer. I install MB on so many computers nowadays - seeing this offer is nice. I'll pass it along, but I won't recommend trialpay professionally - having no experience with them personally.

This link is not only for Netflix.

If you click the link, you'll get a page from TrialPay. You select an offer to sign up for and once you complete it, you'll get your Mbam license.

Be sure to tick the Instant Confirm at top right of page, so you don't have to wait for TrialPay to get a slower confirmation.

If you see an offer for Lumosity, it cost nada to signup for 14 day trial and you can cancel it at anytime and get no charges from them.

skilz853

I am very picky about who gets information from me. I do not trust trialpay, i spend enough time already keeping tracking cookies and such off my machine. I don't believe in free lunches, that's just me.

That being said, i have recommended MBAM to many hundreds of people and will continue to do so through MBAM/Cleverbridge.

I agree with Goldhound. Why would I not just buy MBAM, rather than buy something I don't want/need to get MBAM free ?

That's the entire point of offers from TrialPay, it's for individuals that do want the other product. So for example, I'm currently a Netflix user, which means I WANT Netflix. But if I wanted Neflix but wasn't yet a Netflix subscriber, I could sign up for Netflix through TrialPay and get Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware PRO for free.

Obviously if you don't want Netflix or whatever other offers are made through TrialPay, then it's not for you, but if it is something you want, then getting an MBAM PRO license on top of that for free is certainly a sweet deal.

I think that the marketing scheme is a very good idea. With the way that cable movie channel prices are rising, Netflix is used by so many people (including me) to replace the cable channels as a low cost alternative. Even people that already have NetFlix might be able to see the Malwarebytes offer and may spark even more interest in this product than there already is? :) Will Netflix be reciprocating with any type of advertisement of MBAM?

I think that the marketing scheme is a very good idea. With the way that cable movie channel prices are rising, Netflix is used by so many people (including me) to replace the cable channels as a low cost alternative. Even people that already have NetFlix might be able to see the Malwarebytes offer and may spark even more interest in this product than there already is? :) Will Netflix be reciprocating with any type of advertisement of MBAM?

The Netflix offer is for first time customers only.

The Netflix offer is for first time customers only.
Oh I understand that but getting the name out into other venues regardless will just add to possible business. :)

I am very picky about who gets information from me. I do not trust trialpay, i spend enough time already keeping tracking cookies and such off my machine. I don't believe in free lunches, that's just me.

That being said, i have recommended MBAM to many hundreds of people and will continue to do so through MBAM/Cleverbridge.

I agree, I am very picky about who gets information from me as well.

I always recommend Malwarebytes to those I know, and I also will continue to do so :)

But ... the free version is always free, isn't it? Are you saying the Pro version will be free?

Yes the Free version will always be free.

We are trying out a few offers for the PRO version. You can get a free license of the PRO version via trial pay.