Hello Tech Experts,

Would someone please review my log and tell me what is happening to my computer. I have had various issues and unrecognized files, computer responding strangely, often flashing, programs installed I don't recognize. I'm running OS win 7

Ive tried various anti virus and malware protection software but I don't recognize these logs. I researched and found Malware Defender as I believe someone may be keylogging or hacking my information. Can anyone help? I have attached the log it is from Malware Defender as was reviewed as noticing others accessing your network as well.

I have Comodo Anti-Virus and Spybot .....I was told to turn Windows firewall off if I have enabled comodo firewall

How can I tell if someone is hacking my network and information, do I have a virus? How can I fix this?

Thank you so much in advance,

The attachment is Microsoft Word entitled "My Stuff"

:)

Hello Ladygroove and :welcome:! My name is Maniac and I will be glad to help you solve your malware problem.

Please note:

• If you are a paying customer, you have the privilege to contact the help desk at Consumer Support. If you choose this option to get help, please let me know.
  • I recommend you to keep the instructions I will be giving you so that they are available to you at any time. You can save them in a text file or print them.
  • Make sure you read all of the instructions and fixes thoroughly before continuing with them.
  • Follow my instructions strictly and don’t hesitate to stop and ask me if you have any questions.
  • Post your log files, don't attach them. Every log file should be copy/pasted in your next reply.
  • Do not perform any kind of scanning and fixing without my instructions. If you want to proceed on your own, please let me know.

Please follow the instructions here and post the log files in your next reply:

http://forums.malwarebytes.org/index.php?showtopic=9573