Help Please! "This program is blocked by group policy. For more information, contact your system administrator" message blocking Malwarebytes.

Hello! 

I'm concerned that my computer is infected because I am unable to open either Mallwarebytes or AVG as it is blocked by a message reading "This program is blocked by group policy. For more information, contact your system administrator."

I can open the Chameleon page and have tested all the Chameleons, but to no avail. I have also tried to open them by goings through C:/ Programs etc., but opening them their only prompts the same message to come up. 

So, I'm not sure what to do to rid my computer of viruses, I'm currently trying to avoid turning it off for fear of this worsening the situation. What should I do? Any help would be hugely appreciated! 

Many thanks in advance! :)  

Hello and :welcome: :

We can't work on malware diagnostics and removal in this sub-section of the forum.

So, if you think you might be infected, I suggest that you please follow the advice in this pinned topic: Available Assistance For Possibly Infected Computers.
A malware analyst will assist you with looking into the issue.

Thanks,

JG