How to restore False positive from console?

We have a false positive of a DLL that is the main program we use. The company is down until we can get this resolved. That is over 200 users, and all of our business.

The question is how to restore this to all users from the console?

I have already set the file to exclude.

on a side note, I am stunned there is no support phone number to call. The frustration right now is

Thank you,

Hi Mahhn and welcome to the forums.

Depending on which build of MEE you have, we should be able to restore the quarantined item back to all of the systems. What is the current build of MEE that you have installed? 

Would it be possible to collect a sample of the detected item so that I may submit it to our research team? 

We can also create a direct support ticket if you like so that our information is only between you and I. Please let me know if you would like me to create a support ticket for us, and I will send you a private message to get information to set it up.

Thank you.  

Thanks for the reply. I exchanged email with a rep. It is not possible to restore files from the console, they offered a command. Instead we went into the each system and put in a new instance of the dll. I set up exceptions as it was not configured prior. I will not be submitting any files. I will tell you it's an IBM dll. This is the second time it has picked up a dll in this directory .